Monday, July 14, 2014

PERPETUAL HOUSECLEANING

Dear One, When people buy a house that has been neglected or trashed, the new buyers don't want to live in the house without making improvements. If the new owners have bought the house "as is" it is certainly understandable that often they, because of the dire conditions of the house, choose not to live in the house without making expensive and necessary improvements that make the house at least temporarily livable. You can understand, then, why I find that it is necessary to at least make a dramatic improvement when I move into a life, into the earthly temples of My Holy Spirit. I take people "as is," with all of their filth that came from having demons doing damage to their minds and bodies. Often the filth came from generational curses and often from experiences, No matter what the background, My Son Jesus paid the asking price for the lives of My children, coming into their lives with My Holy Spirit and setting up residence in their spirits, creating new people while also having the bodies of the people as my living domains in the earth. Then the real work begins. Renovation begins immediately on the previously filthy abode. I am not ashamed to live in a life that has not yet been completely renovated. I know how to perform all of the required methods of fixing every area of My earthly temple from top to bottom. What is of necessity then is a crew of workmen. In the lives of My children what is required is the baptism of the Holy Spirit, where not only does My Spirit reside in your spirit but also you allow Him to permeate your mind and your body in order to complete His work of renovating the whole person. Jesus told My children that My Spirit would do even greater works than He did because He came to live with Me.

       With the baptism of My Holy Spirit, the workforce begins his job of perfecting My children, cleaning out all of the dross and creating a whole new creature who has My attributes and My personality. He reveals truth, He provides for you, He reveals the height, depth, width and length of my love for you, He creates in you a new mind, the mind of Christ. He gives you power to refuse any demons who want to again take up residence in your body or mind. He perfects the initial work which Jesus did when He came to live in your spirit. As the new owner of the temple He gives His workmen, My Holy Spirit and His angels, free access to bring the house which was previously the den of robbers to a state of perfection, and the heavenly workmen completely create a new house, a temple that is cleansed and renovated which bears My life because it is the temple of My Holy Spirit. Sometimes My children only allow Me to live in their spirits without giving permission to My Spirit to do His renovation work of renewing the whole person. My work is only partially done when My children only allow Me to give them My life, having My Spirit only reside in their spirits. That is not the full gospel. The entire good news is that My Holy Spirit is the renovator of the whole person, body, soul and spirit. I want My children to glorify Me in their bodies as well as their spirits by becoming conformed to My image. Those who do will become peacemakers, lovers of all people, filled with the fruit of My Spirit of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, self control and faith. Some unbelieving people reject Me because of the condition of My temples inside of My children which have not been allowed to be renovated by the transforming power of My Holy Spirit. No one rejects a completely renovated house with beautifully manicured lawns and gardens. People only reject houses that have been bought for a price but never renovated into beautiful residences. I told you that since you were bought with a price, the life of Jesus, that you should glorify Me in your body as well as your spirit. It's house cleaning time and My Holy Spirit has lots of Merry Maids to help Him do His job of renovation. Listen to Him and yield to His voice which asks for your cooperation in His renovation and redecorating processes. Your Loving Father John 7;37-39; John 20;21-23; Acts 1:1-8; Corinthians 6:15-20; I Peter 2:4-12; Romans 12:1-2; Galatians 5:13-26.

No comments: