Monday, July 7, 2014

BATTLE STRATEGIES

Dear One, My children who try to handle incidents in life with their emotions raging will always fail and they will sow negative seeds into their garden of life which result in their reaping raging emotional outbursts from others. My children who are led by their human emotions will always fail and will make many mistakes in life which will result in their reaping destructive events in life. When I talked about sowing to the flesh in my Instruction Book, I was referring to human emotions and idealistic thinking. I said that sowing to the flesh would reap destruction because the devil works in the human emotions of My children. That is where he tempts My children to do his evil works of jealousy, envy, division, hatred, anger, impurity, lust, laziness, selfishness, licentiousness, killing, stealing and like things. Remember the insight that I gave your friend when she was trying to solve a family problem with anger. I told her that she was trying to handle the problem in the emotions and she was no match for the devil there. I wanted her to handle the situation with My love. My spiritual emotions, as delivered to your flesh from My Holy Spirit, are effective and powerful emotions. They are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, faith and self control. My emotions accomplish everything good and peaceful. Human emotions usually produce evil works and strife because where there is strife there is every evil work. When I said that you must crucify the flesh, I was talking about crucifying the negative human emotions which work against you. Every negative thought will result in negative emotions which, if allowed to become negative speaking and negative actions, will curse your present and future life. There are no ifs, ands, and buts about that truth. Negative emotions will result in cursing you and your family. Think about the calls which policemen dread the most. They are domestic violence calls where people are all operating in negative human emotions of anger, jealousy, hatred and other emotions. They are usually at the negative speaking phase, yelling and screaming and cussing each other, but they will escalate to injury or killing if not stopped by the officials. If one person in the situation were to do what I instructed, blessing those who curse you, loving your enemies enough not to react in anger, doing good to the ones who do evil to you, that would defuse the situation and peace would prevail. I gave My emotions which originate in love to all of my children and they are called the fruit of My Spirit. When those powerful emotions are allowed to bring peace to a volatile situation, then My kingdom has won and My angels come to minister to the people. When you sow to My Spirit you will inherit My kingdom. When you sow to the flesh and its negative emotions, as tempted by the devil to do, you will inherit destruction. How do you crucify negative human emotions? You refuse to obey them. You do what I, your Father, have instructed you to do. You serve love and goodness to the person who is operating in negative human emotions. But first you must establish yourself in My love. When you are established in My love, then you are fully equipped to return good for evil done to you. You will see the evil behind evil deeds done to you fall by the wayside and die because they have not been fed the food of destruction. I said to submit yourself to Me, then to resist the devil and he will flee. My emotions, called the fruit of My Spirit, are powerful to the pulling down of strongholds in others. You will be amazed when you return good for evil done to you. You will see that My ways are truly more powerful than your ways. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; James 4:7-8; Galatians 5:16-26; Galatians 6:7-10; Romans 12:20-21; I Corinthians 10:3-5.

No comments: