Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SERVANTS AND MINISTERING SPIRITS

Dear One, My angels are given to My children as part of their inheritance. The angels are part of My kingdom which comes upon people when they become My children with My life inside of them. They are not to be worshipped, like the writer of the Instruction Book of Hebrews warned when he was led by My Spirit to write My wisdom and insights. My Holy Spirit taught through the Hebrews book that angel are spiritual servants, ministering spirits sent to aid those who are inheritors My salvation.

 You know that there are angels who carry messages and there are angels who war against the demons who torment My children. Those are seraphim and there are cherubim. Remember, My children do not worship their servants. My children appreciate the ministry of the angels in their lives, but they don't worship them. Jesus was ministered to by My angels after He resisted the temptations of the devil, but He didn't worship them. He enjoyed the peace that came from their presence which was sent by Me to minister to Him after that battle was won. When Ezekiel saw into My heaven and observed the activities of the angels in relation to My children, He saw the angels use the fire within them to burn out the demonic spiritual dross that occasionally surrounds My children. He heard My Spirit instruct the angels with specific instructions on how to minister to My children, using the fire in the midst of them to destroy the works of the devil. The ministering angels who take messages to My children are the ones who whisper wisdom in the ears of My children, giving them spiritual insight, wisdom and knowledge to them. My Holy Spirit is the General in charge of the angelic hosts. He instructs them with My will in the matters which concern My children. John the Baptist said that he only baptized with water but Jesus would baptize them with My Holy Spirit and fire. The angels, with fire in their beings, accompany My Spirit everyplace He goes and they go everyplace He sends them. They are the fire of which John spoke. My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that you should pray for your enemies and do good to them because that is heaping coals of fire upon their heads. That is a good thing because you are authorizing My angels to surround your enemies with their fire which burns out the demonic influences from the person who wronged you. The results will be that your enemies will change their angry attitude toward you and begin to like you and even love you, if you have shown love to them. You have often wondered how I do everything that I do. I am not human. I am a Spirit, but I have angelic hosts who do My bidding in the lives of My children, working to bring the abundant life into their existence. Did you notice that I am often called the Lord of Hosts? That is talking about My being the lord over the angels, or general over the angels, since they are My servants, ministering spirits who I send to aid My children. I have often told you that the more you know about the spiritual dimension around you, the more faith you will have. Having revelation of the gifts of the servants which i give to My children is paramount to having faith that I will move mountains for you, moving out of your life the demonic principalities and powers which torment you and your family. The tongues of fire that landed upon My children in Jerusalem when they waited for what I had promised, the promise that they would be baptized by My Spirit and fire, those tongues of fire were My ministering spirits which I had created for My children to be their servants. Every place My Spirit goes, My angels go to help Him do My will in matters which concern my children. Ezekiel saw into My heavens in a vision and wrote it down so My children could have an understanding of My works in the earth by My angles. Again I tell you, you must not worship the angels, but you should have a clear revelation of their works in My works of power. I said that you would receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. The angels are part of My mighty power. Wherever My Spirit goes, the angles go to perform My works. I said that I would not leave you comfortless. I didn't. I sent My Holy Spirit and His angels to minister to you and for you. I provide everything you need, including servants and ministering spirits to do My work in the earth. My Holy Spirit instructs the angels. That is what your spiritual language is for, to allow Me to speak to the angels in a spiritual language the precise instructions and solutions to problems that you have. My will is spoken every time you allow Me to pray in My spiritual words, and then the angels go and do what My Spirit instructed them to do. It all works by love. Paul said that even if you speak in the tongues of men and of angels, that you must have love for the instructions of My Holy Spirit to be effective. Unconditional love is the atmosphere in which My angelic hosts do their best work in perfecting the lives of My children. I tell you again, pray in the spirit and walk in love and everything will work together for your good. Your Loving Father Matthew 3:11-12; Matthew 4:10-11; Acts 1:1-8; Acts:2;1-4; Ezekiel 10; Hebrews 1:3:12; Hebrews 1:13-14; Romans 12:20-21; I Corinthians 13:1.Romans 8.

No comments: