Monday, July 28, 2014

RUNNING OVER CURSES OR RUNNING OVER BLESSINGS?

Dear One, Whatever negative is in your family heritage is what the devil will use to tempt you to do evil so that you will sow those seeds into his garden and he will be able to increase the curses that have been in your family for years. Whatever of My family personality traits are in your family for years, I will draw those to the surface and influence you to act out of those traits so that you will sow those good seeds into My garden and reap the produce in your life and the lives of your family. To My children who are born of My Spirit, I will increase My fruits of love in their lives and you will have an abundance of blessings. Psychologists have argued for years about whether it is heritage or experience that causes people to act in the manner in which they act. It is both. Everyone has good and bad traits in their heritage. Everybody has good and bad experiences in their background. What psychologists don't know is that it is the devil who uses familiar bad traits from families with which to tempt My children because the trait is already in their programming. If anger ruled your childhood, then it will be easier for the devil to temp you to do angry acts because you are familiar with that action and reaction. It is familiar garbage. That is why I cautioned My children not to return evil for evil done to them, but instead to turn the other cheek. When My children turn the other cheek, they are denying not only the devil's temptations but they are denying their family programming that cursed their family for years. The action of turning the other cheek, praying for the one who struck them and doing good to that person, will defeat the devil and his temptations both in the present and in the past family anger episodes. They will no longer have control over you. Every time My children turn the other cheek it is another battle lost by the devil and another win for My family. Not only does your spiritual enemy tempt you in your thought life, but he tempts you in your daily relationships. If anger is a weakness in your earthly family, he will send someone to inflame you, injuring you in some way, because he knows that your family programming is to react in anger. When you refuse to react in anger, the devil has to shrink away in defeat. I am your Father, I am always enticing you to act and react from My family characteristics which are inside of your spirit. I entice you to return good for evil done to you and to pray for those who spitefully use you. You are My image in the earth when you do that because My personality is always peaceful and loving. When you fall for the trick of the evil one to act or react in his characteristics, then he multiplies the evil in the situation and more and more people are affected, your family and your friends. I said whatever you give will be returned to you pressed down and running over will men give to you. It's the same thing with evil deeds, whatever evil deeds you do will be returned to you pressed down and running over. I don't do it. The devil does it because he is the father of evil. My desire is that My children become My image in the earth, dispensing My love, peace, joy and mercy to everyone. When My children give those fruit of My Spirit, then those traits will be returned to them pressed down and running over will people give to My children. Blessings will flow. I said that some of My children had believed wolves in sheep's clothing and they had made disciples more evil than themselves by teaching others to judge people instead of being merciful, to be in strife with others instead of being peaceful, to be exclusive instead of inclusive, to return evil for evil, to love war instead of peace, I said that they return to their own vomit just like a dog. Always weigh your actions on the scale of love. If love is not the motivation in all things, reject them because they are not of Me. Your Loving Father Mark 6:37-42; II Corinthians 6:6-10; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:13-20; II Peter 1:20-22; I Corinthians 13:4-7; I Corinthians 4:1-7.

No comments: