Thursday, July 17, 2014

VICTORIOUS CHOICES

Dear One, Avoiding conflict is the hardest thing that My Son Jesus asked you to do. But, still, Jesus emphasized many times that My children should avoid conflict at all costs. Those costs that come from returning evil for evil are outlined by Jesus in My Instruction Book which is called the Bible. The consequences, or costs, are not worth getting back at the person who injured you. Jesus said that if you do engage in conflict caused by the devil's temptation for you to return evil for evil done to you, that your accuser will turn you over to the judge, the judge will turn you over to the guard and you will be put in prison.
 He said that you will never get out until you have paid the last penny. He was not only talking about earthly courts, judges, guards and prisons. He was talking about spiritual ones. He was telling you that when you engage in conflict that the devil, who caused the conflict, will send his demons to judge you and take you to emotional prison where you cannot get out until you have paid the last price to the devil. I will rescue you if you call upon Me, but without Me and My rescuing power you will stay in emotional prison forever, reliving the evil event in your mind and allowing it to poison your body, soul and spirit every time you relive it in your mind. You will stay in the devil's emotional prison until you call upon Me to rescue you. I rescued Peter and Paul from earthly and emotional prisons and I will rescue everyone who calls upon Me. I said that everyone who calls upon My name will be saved. You tell your own children to stay away from people who tempt them to engage in criminal activity. You tell your children to just say, "No." I did the same thing to My children when Jesus taught on the spiritual criminal activity of returning evil for evil. I told you to turn the other cheek and to return good for the evil done to you. Turning the other cheek and returning good for evil done to you will sow seeds into My kingdom of good in the earth and will rob the devil of his evil designs. Instead of your life growing thorns and thistles, like the devil planned, it will grow blessings and love. My higher road, the higher way to handle things, is not the coward's way out. It's the victorious way out because you have contributed to enlarging My kingdom of love in the earth and you have thwarted the devil's plans to enlarge his works in your life and in the world. Your reward for sowing to My kingdom is to reap products from My kingdom which are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, self control and faith. Those are spiritual gifts from My family in heaven. The earthly gifts that come to you are prosperity for your body, soul and spirit. You reap gold merely because you have done the simple task of refusing to participate in evil. You have believed Jesus and followed His advice. You become like Abraham who believed Me and it was credited to him as righteousness. So when you return good for evil done to you in obedience to Jesus, you certainly are rewarded with the riches of righteousness because you have sown into My field of righteousness. Jesus wanted My children to have on earth what He has in heaven. He taught My children how to be enveloped by My kingdom when He told the people that when He, with My finger, cast out demons from a person that My kingdom comes upon that person. The same principle applies. When you refuse the temptation to return evil for evil done to you but instead return good, My angels come to minister My rewards to you. My instruction book says that you must not only believe that I am, but that you must believe that I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me. When Jesus refused to yield to the temptations of the devil, My angels came to minister to Him. The same thing happens when you refuse the temptation to return evil for evil done to you, My angels come to minister the riches from My kingdom into your life. Again I say to you, Jesus knew what He was talking about and he knew the spiritual rewards that come as a result of your doing what He taught. He tried to entice you to sow only to the Spirit, not the flesh, so that you will receive the blessings from My kingdom of righteousness. Your Loving Father Matthew 4:8-11; Matthew 5:21-48; Galatians 6:8-10; Galatians 3:6-7; Colossians 3:23-25; Hebrews 11:6.

No comments: