Wednesday, July 16, 2014

PEACE KEEPING

Dear One, I know how hard it is for you to keep peace with everyone. I know the temptations to be self protective. I know the urge to fight back and return an evil reaction for evil done to you. I also know My power and what My power can do for you, which is to provide you with the strength and the courage that you need to refuse to fuel more evil into your relationships, but instead to increase the power of love in the earth.

  Conflict always increases evil works in the world, whether between two individuals, a crowd, a family, an organization or a nation. Peace always increases My blessings in the earth, bringing My kingdom into the situation. I walked the earth with My Son Jesus and I know the temptations of the devil to engage you in conflict, disagreement and strife. I know that if he can get you to fall for his temptations and cause you to react to evil done to you in anger, jealousy, envy and selfish ambition, he can usher his kingdom into your life which will replace My kingdom of peace in your life. Your participation in conflict gives your permission to the devil and his demons to curse your life. Your participation in evil conflict takes away your permission from Me to bless your life. However, when you, by the power of My Spirit within you, refuse to join with the conflict, then My kingdom of peace will continue to bless you with My good treasures because you have chosen good over evil. . The choice that I gave you at the beginning of your walk with Me when I asked you if you wanted the familiar garbage in which you were wallowing or did you want My unfamiliar gold, you chose My gold. That choice continues throughout your life. You have the choice between good and evil, blessings and curses by what you allow in your life. If you allow the devil to trick you into becoming a participant in an evil situation, contributing to the evil and furthering it, then you have chosen to wallow in the old familiar garbage in his pigpen and you have rejected My advice to refuse to return evil for evil. My advice was to keep you surrounded by My kingdom of love and surrounded with My blessings. You never stop being tempted while in the earth, but I gave you the power to refuse the temptation to further the works of strife in your world. I gave you My power of the Holy Spirit to refuse evil and to judge it, sending it to hell. Remember that My angels ministered to Jesus after He refused the temptation of the devil. My angels minister to you, continuing to bless your life with My blessings when you refuse to join in with the temptation to return evil actions for evil done to you. Never forget that I understand your battle. Never forget that I forgive you when you do return evil for evil. Never forget that when you are wallowing in the garbage pit of evil by engaging in conflict that I am eagerly waiting for you to leave the garbage pit and return to Me to receive My blessings and My peace again. I never turn My back on you, even when you turn your back on Me and join in with evil. I would prefer that you refuse to participate with the devil in bringing his curses into your life, but My love never stops. I am waiting for you to return to My kingdom of love. Nothing can separate you from My love, but your participation with evil can separate you from My blessings because of your choice to return evil for evil done to you, thus your choosing curses. My love for you is forever. Choose it and live the abundant life. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:17-20; Matthew 12:35-37; Romans 12;9-21; Matthew 4:10-11; Romans 8:38-39; Isaiah 59:1-2; I Corinthians 13:13,  
photo from www.thegazelle.org
 

No comments: