Sunday, July 27, 2014

HERCULEAN SELF CONTROL

Dear One, One of the benefits that you have as a result of being spiritually born again of My Holy Spirit and becoming My child is the personality characteristic of self control. What happens is that your weak will that is resident in your human mind becomes powerful with the added ability of My Holy Spirit and His power. Instead of being a slave to earthly passions, you become the master of them when you listen to My Spirit and operate in His power. Earthly passions are at the core of all criminal act, all family squabbles, all governmental rebellion, all murders, all disagreements, all neighborly fights and all addictions. The way to gain mastery over them begins with your thoughts. Remember that your thoughts lead to attitudes and then the attitudes lead to actions which involve speaking and physical acts, so if you begin to be the master of your thoughts, you will be able to master your attitudes, our speech and your actions. It all begins with thoughts because the father of evil tempts you in your thoughts. Forcing you to do his bidding cannot happen without tempting you in your thoughts toward anger, envy, jealousy, strife, lust, bitterness, judging, idolatry, evil speaking, drunkenness, impurity, immorality, licentiousness and other temptations from hell. Very few people can conquer and master those temptations without the authoritative power of My Holy Spirit.
That is the reason that I gave you My life source which is My Holy Spirit, so that you will have power over your enemy, the devil, and not be deceived into thinking that his ways are beneficial to you. They are not beneficial. They are death. That is what I said to Adam and that is what My Spirit says to My children today. You have Herculean power to refuse the evil thoughts which become bad attitudes and then evil acts which will destroy you and your family. Your thought life is not private. It is influenced by the devil and it is also influenced by Me. That is the tree of knowing good and evil. I give My children the self control to refuse the evil thoughts and instead accept My good thoughts. When tempted, you must first cast down the evil thoughts and then My good thoughts will invade your mind. I said through Paul that you must cast down all imaginations and every thought that exhalts itself against My will in your life. You must first know Me and My will before My Spirit can discern the origin of each thought. When you have a judging thought about someone, you must first know that I said not to judge anyone or you will be judged by the same demonic spirits which tempt you to judge. When you have a thought to strike back at someone who strikes you, you must first know that I said to turn the other cheek or you will be returning evil for evil. The result of returning evil for evil will result in full blown war between you and the person who struck you, and one of you will be killed or badly injured. It you had returned good for evil done to you, you would have avoided the destructive activity which would have had damaging effects. Thoughts are where the battle begins, but if you use My authority against the devil's temptations, all effects of evil will be avoided. Tell every evil thought that it is a liar and then speak what I said about the matter to the instigator of the evil thought. If you keep evil thoughts, warming them with more of your attention, you will eventually have damaging attitudes which will produce uncontrolled evil actions by you either in word of deed. Curses will come into the matter and you will wonder what happened to your peaceful life. Appreciate My Holy Spirit's authoritative power to infuse you with His power to defeat evil at the preliminary stage, giving you self control over your thoughts. If you can fully operate with My Spirit at that level you won't develop damaging attitudes, speech and actions which will curse you and your family. With the aid of My Holy Spirit you have Herculean power over the father of temptations and evil. It all starts with exercising My power over negative thoughts. Self control is a fruit of My Spirit who lives inside of you. Walk in My Spirit of love and you will have self control over all evil temptations. Your Loving Father Acts 1: 8; Ephesians 1:16-23; Romans 8:11-17; II Corinthians 10:5; Philippians 4:8.

No comments: