Saturday, July 5, 2014

SOWING AND HARVESTING

Dear One, Human emotions are so deceiving. They proceed from your thoughts. There is an earthly term called "thought life" which is an accurate description of your thoughts. Thoughts are images which fuel emotions or attitudes and they do have a life of their own because they affect your attitudes either positively or negatively. If your thoughts originate from your spirit where My Holy Spirit lives, they will be identified as the fruit of My Spirit which are love, peace, goodness, kindness, joy, patience, self control, gentleness and faith. If the thoughts originate from your flesh, your human mind where satan is the primary influence, they will be identified as the fruit of the flesh which include anger, hatred, depression, grief, selfishness, impatience, doubt, unbelief, licentiousness, immorality, impurity, drunkenness, jealousy, party spirits, idolatry, division and other destructive thoughts. I said in My Instruction Book that those people who develop the attitudes and actions of the flesh which come from hell, those people will not inherit My kingdom. The people who insist on developing the character of the devil in their lives are still loved by Me because I AM LOVE, but they constantly sow demonic seeds from hell into their own lives so they will inherit curses from the bowels of hell. I will reverse their curses if they will return to Me and begin to sow the seeds of My fruit into their lives. Then the abundant life that I promised will become their heritage. You must use your will to refuse to entertain thoughts from hell which will curse your life. If the thoughts in your mind are of hatred or anger against another person, tell those destructive emotions to go to hell and then choose to do good to the person who wronged you. You have then sown seeds of goodness and those seeds will come up with plants of goodness toward you. Prosperity of body, soul and spirit will overtake you. Jesus was very emphatic about your sowing seeds into My kingdom instead of sowing seeds into the kingdom of hell. He even demonstrated to you how to defeat the devil who is your lifelong enemy. When Jesus was tempted by the devil, He quoted My will concerning the temptations and the devil had to flee because he hates for My children to know My will Then My angels came and ministered to Jesus. When a person refuses to be motivated by the emotions of the flesh, which are the emotions of the devil, that person has switched allegiances from the works of hell to the works of heaven. He or she will begin to sow seeds in My Kingdom again and will inherit the goodness of My land which are an abundance of blessings, more than you dare think or imagine. . Choose My family and live. Jesus died so that you might make the right choices. He even sends My Holy Spirit, My Power, into the lives of My children to give them the supernatural ability to make the right choices and sow benficial seeds which grow blessing crops. Your Loving Father Matthew 4:1-11; Galatians 5:13-25; Galatians 6:8-10; II Corinthians 9:6-11; II Peter 1:3-4.

No comments: