Tuesday, July 8, 2014

THE NARROW PATH

Dear One, Have you ever wondered why I was so emphatic through Jesus that My children refrain from judging others? There was a spiritual and an earthly reason. One was to protect your spirit and one was to protect your mind and body. The spiritual reason that I told My children not to judge anyone is because judging comes from the bowels of hell, from the personality of the devil. The devil uses the commandments that I gave through Moses to the children of Israel to condemn and deem them unworthy of My love. The commandments were given to keep them from being deceived by the devil and therefore taking on his personality of destruction. Yes, they were given to keep them on a righteous path in life instead of on a path which leads to destruction. Your parenting advice to your children is always to keep them on the straight and narrow instead of going down a road which leads to destruction. That's what My commandments to My children have always been, cautious advice to keep My children from getting into areas of life which will curse their existence. The protection of your spirit from being polluted by the evil one is My primary concern. If you were to take on the judging personality of the devil, then his other personality traits will slowly take over such as hatred, guilt, condemnation, belittling, selfishness, slavery, demeaning, etc., through which you would be known as a child of the devil instead of known as one My children, full of love. You would be completely entrenched in the family of the devil and its destructive fruits. The protection of your mind and body from being polluted by the evil one is another of My concerns. I want every one of My children to be inheritors of My salvation, which is being saved from the works of the devil I want you and all of My children to be inheritors of all of My gifts and I want you to be examples of My personality of love in the earth so that you will attract love to you instead of attracting the judgment of the devil. I said I did not give you a spirit of fear, as Adam had when he hid from Me in the garden. The devil had already manifested his judging nature onto Adam when he caused Adam to fear Me because of the fear of perceived judgment. I said that I give to My children the spirits of power and a sound mind, not the spirit of fear. When you judge others, which begins with your disapproval of their clothes, their body shape, their actions, their sizes, their hair styles, their bodily decorations, their jewelry, their grammar, their religious practices, their nationalities, their politics, their cultures, you are beginning to leave the straight and narrow path that leads to righteousness and you begin to travel down the path that leads to destruction. Jesus told you that the road that leads to destruction is wide, meaning that the devil has more influence in the earth than I do because My children willingly participate in his personality traits. I also said that the gate is narrow that leads to the abundant life. It has not become narrow because of Me. It has become narrow because the evil one has blinded the eyes of My children so successfully and the devil has used religious demons to help him. The evil one has even convinced My children to judge others for their obedience or disobedience to the commandments given through Moses to the Israelites. They were never meant to be used as a vehicle to judge others. They were meant to keep My children from joining with the evil one. When you have judgmental thoughts about anyone, arrest those thoughts and send them to hell. Grace, forgiveness and loving thoughts come from Me. Think only on those thoughts. Be led by My Holy Spirit and you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh where the devil works. Be led by My Spirit and you will always be on the narrow road of righteousness. That is why I said not to judge so that you will not be judged. The evil one wants to engage you in his judging attitudes so that he can also judge you by using his works of destruction. He hooks you by giving you judging thoughts. When you are led by My Holy Spirit, He will discern the spirit of judging when it tempts you to judge others. Then you can refuse the temptation to judge and instead send My blessings to the person you were tempted to judge. I have told every generation of people in the earth to choose whom they will serve, either good or evil. I still admonish My children to serve good or evil. My ways will guarantee good works in your lives. I always endeavor to keep you on the paths of righteousness that guarantee prosperity for your spirit, your soul and your body. Your Loving Father Matthew 7:1-14; John 10:10; Galatians 5:13-26; II Peter 1:3-11. .

No comments: