Tuesday, July 15, 2014

COMPLETE RENOVATION

Dear One, Behold, I make all things new! That is a genuine proclamation that is made from My mouth. What was previously old, rusty, dirty, perverted, grimy, filthy, insane, fearful, depressed and cursed, I will make new. I am in the restoration business. What was cursed will become blessed. What was destroyed, I will make into a creation of beauty. I create a new spirit within you, a new creature with Me as your Father, your counselor, your provider, your advocate, your tutor, your intercessor. All restoration projects begin with shoring up the foundation, the inner structure. So I begin My process by entering your spirit by My Holy Spirit and you are born of My Spirit with new motivations, new dreams, new visions, and a new emphasis.


        Then from the inside of you, My Holy Spirit begins to renovate My dwelling place by creating the mind of Christ in you so that you no longer will welcome into your mind the thoughts that come of the one who cursed you. Instead, I give you My thoughts, My attitudes, My words and My instructions which lead to good actions. I said that I make all things new, not just your spirit but also your character and your personality, until you are conformed to My image. All healing of the human body comes from the inside to the outside. Healing that begins on the outside without coming from the inside is called proud flesh and must be ripped off by a doctor so as to allow the poisons on the inside to drain and be treated so that healing comes from the inside. All effective renovation of a dwelling place starts from the inside and the finishing touches are then done on the outside. I said that I make all things new, not just your spirit but also your character and your personality, until you are conformed to My image. I make you new on the inside of you in your spirit when My Holy Spirit comes to live in you. I immediately begin my renovation process, building in you the same mind that was in Christ Jesus. I start with thoughts, attitudes and then actions, When you are perfected in My love, then your faith can do mighty works because faith never works without love. As you yield to the work of My Holy Spirit in you, I renovate your personality. Working on one area at a time, I work toward making you joyful, loving, kind, good, merciful, faithful, patient, peaceful and in control of your emotions. You will become My image in the world, just like at the beginning when Adam was My image with My authority in the world that I gave to Him. Some of My children delight in becoming My image. Others take their slow, easy time, often being consumed by My power that they have received. The valuable lesson that you must learn is that My power and My personality go hand in hand. The power of faith works by love. Faith without the working of My personality is dead because there is no authority in it, no evidence of My character is present. Remember that I said that if you prophesy, have all knowledge, have faith to move mountains but don't have love, you are nothing. I said that you might give away everything and even give your body to be burned, but if you don't have love you gain nothing. Those insights should convince you that the outside of you, your personality, needs to be renovated as part of the new creation. Then faith will work by love and your prayers will be answered speedily. Let My Holy Spirit complete My work of making you a complete new creation, spirit, mind and body. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:17-20; Matthew 23:25-28; Galatians 5:6; Galatians 5:16-25; Romans 7:24-25; Philippians 2:5-8; Philippians4:5-8; I Corinthians 13:2-9.
photo from sapphires moonbeams               

No comments: