Saturday, July 12, 2014

TRUE NATIONALITY

Dear One, I did not send Jesus into the earth to make your nation a world leader Jesus and I did not send the Holy Spirit into the world to make your nation a world leader. I did not send Jesus into the world to make your political party the leader of your country. Jesus and I did not send My Holy Spirit into the earth to make your political party the leader of your country. I sent Jesus into the world to destroy the works of the devil.

  I sent Him to pay the price for the sins of every individual person in the world. I am the Savior of individuals. I created people to have a relationship with Me. I did not create a country or a political party to have a relationship with Me. I did not create a country or a political party through which My Son entered the world. That is why it is said in My Instruction Book that Jesus did not come through the priestly lines of any country. He came through the line of Melchisedec, which had no beginning or end. He came directly from Me. We sent My Holy Spirit into the world to do the same works that Jesus did, to destroy the works of the devil in the world but also to restore each individual person who would receive Him to having a one-on-one relationship with Me. My purpose is to restore all of mankind to the same relationship with Me that Adam and I had in the beginning where My children are led by My Spirit, pray in My Spirit, walk in my Spirit and are only motivated by My Spirit. Through those benefits of being baptized in my Spirit, My children will have the abundant life that I promised. Through the ministry of Jesus and My Holy Spirit, every individual who receives My Spirit into his or her life will bring My kingdom to earth instead of My endeavoring to make earthly countries the world leaders. My kingdom in the lives of My children is what I desire, not making the nations of the earth as world leaders. Where My Spirit is, peace will reign, love will reign and mercy will reign. The Holy Spirit said through Paul that your citizenship is not of the world but it is of My kingdom, the family of heaven. Some of My children spend countless hours and days working for their political parties, perpetuating the divisive beliefs of all political parties. When you fully realize that your true country is My kingdom in the heavens, then you will know that My kingdom, which is inside of you, is of My primary concern. I want to build My kingdom inside of you with My personality and My character. I said that My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Your political party and your country cannot make that claim, yet you bind yourselves to their their narrow beliefs. I said through Jesus that you must take off the old clothes of rigid beliefs and put on the clothes of freedom. Render unto your government what is required, that being your taxes. Obey the laws of your land. But, do not put your trust in your country as your savior. It cannot be your savior because it is governed by men and women just like you. It will make mistakes. My Holy Spirit makes no mistakes in His leadings, His counseling, His advocate duties, His tutoring of you or His revealing of wisdom. I set up My earthly kingdom inside the bodies of My children. I said that your body is the temple of My Holy Spirit. His life inside of you is what makes you My child. Look only to Me through My Holy Spirit to be your protector, your savior, your advocate, your healer, your provider, your deliverer, your standard, your peace and your guide. My desire is that you become dependent upon Me, not your country, not your political party, not your church and not your denomination. My kingdom is inside of you if you have asked Me to live in you. I'm your Father. Your Loving Father Matthew 22:17-22; Matthew 22:37-40; John 10:10; John 16:12-15; John 17: 13-17; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; II Corinthians 3:17.

No comments: