Sunday, July 6, 2014

TRUE LIBERTY

Dear One, There is always the tendency to become rigid in religious beliefs and in political beliefs. Those two areas of emphasis in life have been problems with My children from the beginning of the earth. Rigid political beliefs have always been the reasons for nations declaring war upon another nation. Very often those political beliefs have their roots in rigid religious beliefs. Currently, rigid political beliefs also cause division and strife between My children. At the core of the beliefs are rigid religious doctrines. The secret to staying out of conflict and war with others is to always remain flexible in your beliefs, knowing that revelation always comes a little at a time. I said precept by precept, line by line, here a little, there a little is how insight comes. Nothing is ever completely revealed by My Spirit at one time or your mind wouldn't be able to understand the full truth of the relation immediately. The reason for that is that previously held rigid beliefs are difficult to set aside when My children hear more full revelations from their tutor, My Holy Spirit. Those previously rigid beliefs often reject more fully revealed truths as explained by My Spirit because the rigid beliefs have found a home in the minds of My children. Rejecting them might be difficult to do, especially if My children have built a denomination around a certain perceived truth but then find out that the perceived truth is not really a full truth at all. Consider Jesus and the prophesies that preceded His entry into the world to save the world. The nation through which He came to earth rejected Him because of their rigidly perceived interpretations of the prophesies. He was nothing like what they expected because of their nationalistic beliefs. They were looking for The Messiah to come to earth to restore their nation to prominence in the political scene of the world. They wanted a king. When told to wait in Jerusalem for My promise, they were excited, believing that it was time for their nation to be restored to prominence. They did not know that My Holy Spirit's coming to earth to live inside of My children was My greatest promise. They were still rigid in their nationalism, therefore not flexible in their expectations. They were still political minded instead of spiritually minded. When My Holy Spirit descended upon them, they experienced My promise which had been prophesied for generations, that I would come and live in each person and set up My kingdom inside of every person who received Me. Their bodies would become the temples of My Holy Spirit. My kingdom would not be some earthly nation with its religious and political beliefs. The ministry of Jesus was a disappointment to some people who were nationalistic, their having combined politics and religion. The ministry of My Holy Spirit was also a disappointment to the rigidly nationalistic people because He did not come to benefit their nation. My Spirit came on the day of Pentecost to live in all of My children who would receive Him. To those who receive Him into their lives, He becomes their life source, their tutor, their advocate, their counselor, their revealer of truth. My Holy Spirit is the power through which Jesus ministered and He is the power that raised Jesus from the dead. He wants to live in all of My children to restore the Father/child relationship that Adam had at the beginning and the same Father/Son relationship that Jesus had with Me. My children must remain flexible in their beliefs, always ready to receive truth from My Holy Spirit which often is not in tune with their rigid denominational, political and religious beliefs. When you know My voice, you will not be deceived. You will be eager to set aside all rigid beliefs and be so flexible that you will let My Spirit have full reign in your life, leading you into all truth. You have My Instruction Book to check the veracity of the truths that are revealed by My Spirit. To those children who know My voice, I will confirm truth to you by speaking the precepts, ordinances, statutes and laws that are contained in My Instruction Book as confirmation of the truths My Holy Spirit teaches to you. Do you want to learn from My Spirit? Then remain flexible in your beliefs. I will lead you into all truth and then I will confirm those truths to you. The people who are rigid in religious and political beliefs are hard for Me to teach. Their rigid beliefs reject My truths. I'm your Loving Father. I am a home -school tutor for My children in spiritual matters, revealing truth from the inside of each one individually via My Holy Spirit. You are the temple of My Holy Spirit. Your Loving Father Isiah 28;9-12; Matthew 5:20; Matthew 12:2-8; John 16:7-15; Acts1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4; John 2:19-22; Psalm 19:7-11; Corinthians 6:19-20; II Corinthians 3:17.

No comments: