Wednesday, July 9, 2014

MOTIVATIONS

Dear One, Human emotions are unreliable attitudes upon which to make any good decisions. The reason for that is because human emotions are passions and attitudes which proceed from the human minds of My children where good and evil inputs are both present. The good inputs come from Me and the evil inputs are called temptations and they come from hell. The only reliable emotions and attitudes upon which you should make good decisions are those which proceed from your spirit where My Holy Spirit lives inside of you and where only My emotions of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, self control, patience and faith are present. Human emotions will entice you to decide to do evil to a person who does evil toward you, telling you that you deserve to retaliate in anger by returning an evil act toward the person who did an evil act toward you, whether in thought, word or deed. Those emotions which come from the flesh are fed by the devil and his demons who are intent upon enticing you to self destruct by returning evil for evil done to you. My emotions which proceed from My Holy Spirit are full of power, not human power but My spiritual power which will always turn the volatile situation into a peaceful situation. I bring peace to every situation. Remember that your Brother Jesus is called the Prince of Peace and also remember that peace on earth and good will to all people are the spiritual passions and attitudes to which He was espoused while He walked the earth. His teachings encourage all My children to do good to those people who hurt you, injure you, ridicule you, embarrass you and do all manner of evil to you. He knew the power of forgiveness as was demonstrated on the cross when He asked Me to forgive the people who crucified Him. Jesus understood that the passions and attitudes behind His killers were emotions and attitudes that were influenced by the devil and he knew that his killers were only yielding to the temptations of the devil. He knew that the real people, the spiritual beings, were only being manipulated by the evil one. So human emotions should not be relied upon as motivation for any thoughts, attitudes, speaking or actions by My children. Only My spiritual emotions, called the fruit of My Spirit, should be relied upon as motivation for your thoughts, attitudes, speaking and actions toward others. I will never motivate you to retaliate with anger toward another person. I will always motivate you to return love for hated done to you, to return peace for strive which is aimed toward you, to return joy for attitudes of depression, to return goodness and unkindness for domination heaped upon you, to be merciful to the people who are yielding to the devil's temptations because you have yielded to similar temptations in the past, to be patient with impatient people who do not yet know the truths that you know, and to be tolerant with the people who do not yet have the gift of faith that you have received from Me. Only when My children are able to exemplify My characteristics in the world will they be My witnesses of My true personality and My true character. Jesus said that the peacemakers are blessed because they are called My children. My children who are peacemakers in all situations are truly the ones who have been molded into My image because they have allowed My Spirit to infuse My peace into them, motivating them to bring peace into every circumstance and every situation. Jesus also said that the pure in heart will see Me in every situation. They see My works and they do them, just like Jesus did. He said He only said what He heard Me say and He only did what he saw Me do. In other words, the pure in heart will act and react just like I cue them to act and react in every situation because they see the needs of others instead of their faults. Let every motivation come from your spirit instead of your flesh and you will enjoy the abundant life that I promised. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:7-9; Matthew 5:38-48; John 5:18-20; Galatians 5:13-26.

No comments: