Friday, July 4, 2014

VICTORY AND LIBERTY

Dear One, I cautioned you and all of My children that you should stand fast in the liberty wherein Christ has made you free and that you should not be entangled again in the yokes of bondage. Jesus paid the ultimate price for your liberty and freedom. I warned you that your spiritual enemy cannot stand for you to be free from bondage to his demons so he will tempt you to become unified with more subtle sources of bondage than you were previously yoked. Your countries have fought wars for your freedom and your sons and daughters have died for your freedom from religious and political bondage. Yet, My children become pawns in the hands of more subtle sources of bondage. My children who tout their freedom from religious bondage have often fallen for demonic spirits of religion which teach judgment, division, exclusivity, destruction, condemnation, guilt, persecution and anger towards others who practice other forms of religion. My children who tout their freedom from political bondage have often fallen for political demonic spirits which teach conflict, strife, judgment, persecution, anger, rage, ranting, division and bitterness toward others who have different political beliefs. They often even demonize the people who are My children but believe differently than they believe politically. What happens is that the same war spirit which supposedly won their freedom from religious and political bondage is still in control and they begin to fight wars against their own brothers and sisters who are not in agreement with their religious and political beliefs. So the wars change from being between countries to being wars within families and between friends. All of that makes the sacrifice of Jesus to no effect and makes the sacrifice of your sons and daughter of no effect because the devil has made sure that My children remain loyal to his demons of conflict, strife, judgment, persecution, anger, rage and bitterness. The father of destruction has seen that the war has shifted from an emphasis upon hated for another country to hatred for families and friends who have different political and religious beliefs than them. . So freedom has been lost again. Only the face of your flesh and blood enemies has changed. It should not be so. It happened to the children of Israel when war became their motivating emotional emphasis. I warned them that they should not intermarry with the people in the promised land or they would be taught to love war. My children who have been freed from bondage to the same demonic spirits have often been subtly seduced into bondage to spirits of religion and politics which teach hatred, judgment, condemnation and persecution of others, all the time thinking that they are doing My will. So what happens to My instructions to love your enemies, pray for your enemies, to do good to those who do evil to you? My will gets abandoned in the name of nationalism and false ideas of religion. My children are blinded to My will in relation to their enemies and quickly become pawns in the hands of the evil one who loves it when My children teach conflict and strife. So the blood of Jesus and the blood of your sons and daughters have been of no effect because internal wars are just as destructive as wars between nations. I told My children that My Spirit is grieved when there is corrupt communication that proceeds from the mouths of My children. I said that My children should only speak words that are good which edify and which minister grace to the hearers. I told My children that your war should not be against flesh and blood but your war is against demonic powers which delight in sucking you into doing their works of destruction. My Holy Spirit said through James that My children engage in wars because of jealousy and strife. Read what My Holy Spirit told James to write in My Instruction Book about wars, whether against countries or against your families and friends because of religious and political differences. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherein Christ made you free and do not be entangled again with yokes of bondage by joining with the spirits of strife, hatred, division, anger, judgment, evil speaking, bitterness and destruction of the character of others who are your sisters and brothers in My family. My ways are higher than the ways of men. Keep choosing My ways and remain free. Your Loving Father, Galatians 5:1; Ephesians 4:25-33; the entire chapter of James 3; the entire chapter of James 4.

No comments: