Wednesday, July 2, 2014

SUPERMAN POWER

Dear One, You don't know the full extent of the power that you have as a result of My Holy Spirit living inside of you. You actually have the power to forgive the sins of others. Now, that is power. You have the power to release people from the bondage to the works of the devil when you forgive them. That is because of the principle of binding and loosing. You loose people from the clutches of evil when you forgive them. When Jesus rose from the dead, breathed the Holy Spirit on you, He said you have the power to remit sins and the power retain sins. As My child you should always desire to remit the sins of others rather than retaining them. When you retain the sins of someone, refusing to forgive, then you are refusing to act out My grace in the world. So the other person's sins are retained but so are yours. Another evidence of the power that you have because of My Spirit living in you is the power to love your enemies. That power is never of the flesh. Only My Spirit can love through you the people who do evil. Through the power to love your enemies, you have been afforded the opportunity to minister My love to people in the earth. That is every bit a ministry as ministering salvation to someone. Ministering love to someone is ministering salvation to someone because it is ministering My personality to that person. Another evidence of the power that you have through My Holy Spirit is to pray for and do good to those who do evil to you and spitefully use you. I said those actions by you result in My ministering angels being sent to baptize your enemies with My love and burn out the dross that has caused them to do evil toward you. My ministering angels, the cherubim, have the fire of My Spirit within their beings and they have the power to burn the evil dross from within the people who do evil. What magnificent power you have, which is My power, to authorize the angels in answer to your Holy Spirit-led prayers to minister love and deliverance from evil to others. I said that where My Spirit is in operation that there is always liberty. When you forgive someone who wrongs you, pray fervently for the person, do good the them, then My kingdom comes upon the person, beckoning him or her into becoming a new creature, filled with love and peace, just like you. You are unified with Me, helping Me accomplish My will that all people come to a knowledge of Me. You never thought that forgiveness, loving your enemies, praying for those who do evil to you and doing good to those who spitefully use you are acts of ministering for Me, did you? They are the highest form of ministry because they are not of the flesh but they are of My Spirit, the One who calls all men to repentance and reveals My love. Your perception of ministry in the past has been skewed. Ask My Spirit to reveal My power and authority to you, the same power that raised Jesus from the dead in order to forgive the sins of the world. So when you forgive someone, pray for the person and do good to the person, then you have done the ministry of Jesus. Remember that it's My goodness that brings a person to repentance. So when you do good to a person who is doing evil acts toward you, you are doing My ministry of love and that person is called into My family of love. I want you to know the power of forgiveness and doing good to others. Allow My Holy Spirit, your private tutor, to reveal to you the power that you have. Your Loving Father. John 20:21-23; Matthew 5:43-48; Matthew 18:18-22; Romans 12:20-21; Ezekiel 10:6-8; II Corinthian 3:17; Romans 2:3-4; Ephesians 1:17-23,

No comments: