Sunday, January 8, 2017

BENEFICIAL NEW BEGINNINGS

Dear One,
    When My own children who are called by My name take My Fatherly advice and dedicate themselves to spreading My goodness and kindness in the earth instead of spreading fear and judgment in the earth, then they will experience the heaven on earth that comes into their lives when My kingdom becomes evident in their own thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken.  My children are waiting for My kingdom to come into the earth physically when I only promised that it would come spiritually through My Holy Spirit living inside of My children and empowering them to do only My will in the earth instead of the will of their enemy, the devil.  Those of My children who do My will in the earth experience My kingdom living which is heaven on earth.   They bring heaven on earth into the lives of others because of My will being done in the earth.  (Romans 10:5-15
     Instead of seeking earthy riches, seeking to build huge houses of worship, seeking to have large numbers of converts to their organizations who only worship the organization itself,  My true worshipers always worship Me in Spirit and in truth, seeking My kingdom and My righteousness, just like My Son Jesus taught you to do. (John 4:21-24) 
     Doing My will in the earth is the highest form of worship.  I said if you love Me that you will keep My words, doing My will in the earth. (John 13:35; John 14;15-21)  I said it over and over again when I was preparing My disciples to receive My Holy Spirit into their lives to live inside of them, making each one of them a temple of My Holy Spirit, just as you are.  I said repeatedly that if you truly love Me that you will keep My words, doing My will in the earth, which is to love everyone just as I love you.  (John 15:10-13)  I sealed the truth of that command when I said that if you keep My commands that you will remain in My love.  That was My way of saying that you will live inside of My kingdom of love and live in an abundance of My blessings.
    Many of My children want Me to be only a savior in their lives, saving them from the works of the devil over and over again as I promised.  They get themselves into trouble by falling for the temptations of the devil and then they beg Me to rescue them, which I willingly do.  But they are not My true, obedient children with an abundance of joy in their lives because they do not do what I ask them to do in order to have kingdom living in the earth, which is turn from doing the will of the devil and only do My will in their lives.  Their joy will be full when they do My will every second of their lives because doing My will brings My kingdom blessings into their lives.  I even give them the power and ability to do My will, but they take the advice of men instead of taking My advice.  I warned you not to be like the Israelites who heard My voice but did not take My advice and perished in the wilderness because of unbelief.  (Hebrews 3:7-19)
    Turning away from old evil ways and embracing My new good ways is the key to new beginnings. My ways are so much higher than your ways and My thoughts are higher than your thoughts.  (Isaiah 55:9-13) Doing My will in the earth qualifies you to become a 100 fold recipient of My blessings,   Heaven on earth will be the result.  Your joy will be full and My joy will be full.  I said that I will lead you to be peacemakers and then the hills and the mountains will burst forth in song.
     Let My new beginnings be evident in your life because you hear My words and do My will in the earth.  (Matthew 6:10)  My life will be evident in your life and people will glorify Me.
     Your Father of Workable Instructions
                    

No comments: