Monday, January 16, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - CHANGE IS TRANSFORMATION
Dear One,
    My uninformed children want Me to always swoop in and change situations and circumstances for them in order for them to be happy.  Then they return to their old ways which caused the problems.  Later they beg Me again to work My miracles and change other people and circumstances so they can again be happy.   That is the pattern of the lives of some of My children.  
    That is not what My real relationship with My children involves.  My new covenant of the Holy Spirit involves your allowing Me to change you into a vessel of love in the earth and in return you inherit all of My blessings which are reserved for My children of love. 
    My desire is that you allow Me to change you from the inside which changes you on the outside into My image of love in the earth. Then all of My goodness and kindness toward My family comes into your life because you are identified as My child.  That is how it works.  Your circumstances change and your situations change because you have changed.  All old things have passed away and you will behold all things in your life becoming new because you are a new creature.  All of the things that were cursed by your old life from doing the will of the devil will be changed into all things being blessed in your new life by your doing my will in the earth.  
     All of this transformation from old to new starts with your receiving My Holy Spirit into your spirit, creating a new person who is motivated by Me through My Spirit who lives inside of you.  My thoughts become your thoughts.  Doing My will as taught by My own thoughts infused into your mind will change your attitudes into My will.  I will change your former corrupt speaking into only speaking love words and I will motivate you to change your former destructive actions into your only doing love actions in relation to your life's choices.  It's really very simple.  You no longer allow your former mental programmer, the devil, to be your god/father. (John 8:42-45)  Instead, when you allow My Holy Spirit to give you My new birth, I become your loving Father who leads and guides you into a life with an abundance of blessings which come from My love, joy, goodness, kindness and other of My characteristics which are at work in you.
     When you allow My Holy Spirit to transform you into having My thoughts and attitudes, speaking only My love words and doing only My kind and good actions, you do not have to beg Me to rescue you from troublesome circumstances because whatever you ask I will do for you. (Matthew 21:21-22; John 14:12-14; John 15:7-8) 
      I told you not to be conformed to the world, to your former thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions, but instead to allow My Holy Spirit to transform you by putting My new thoughts, attitudes and motivations which come from My love into your mind.  In allowing Me to transform your mind into the thoughts and attitudes that are in My mind, you will bring My kingdom into your life, as Jesus prayed.  (Matthew 6:10; Romans 12:2)   You will have the same mind that was in Christ Jesus.  (Romans 8:1-2; Philippians 4:4-9) 
      Some of My children want Me to only be their Savior, always saving them from the bad seeds they have sown which allowed the devil to curse them.  It is My good pleasure to rescue them.  But I want My children to be led by My Spirit constantly in their lives so that they become transformed, becoming My images of love in the world.  When that happens My blessings come easily into their lives because My kingdom is evident.  Where My kingdom is evident, My blessings are in abundance and people see your good works and glorify Me.  (Matthew 5:16; Deuteronomy 28)
     It is your choice whether you want to be satisfied with being conformed to the world's behavior, always living a life needing to be rescued from problems and curses, or if you want to become transformed into My virtues which result in your having all of My blessings in your life. I said that I have given you everything necessary for the abundant life and My godliness being evident in you, which is My character.  (II Peter 1:3-11)   My Holy Spirit's tutoring and My Instruction Book's accounts of My teachings through Jesus contain all that you need to transform you into My character which will attract the blessings of My heavenly family into your life.  Your cup will run over with My goodness and mercy, and kindness will follow you all the days of your life in the earth.  Another plus is that you will live with me in My heaven forever   
     When you make Me your Shepherd, you will not want anything because everything in My kingdom will be yours.  (Psalm 23)
      Your Father of Abundant Blessings

No comments: