Thursday, January 19, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - KNOW YOUR ENEMY

NEW BEGINNINGS - KNOW YOUR ENEMY
Dear One,
    All of My children spend their lives fighting the wrong enemies, being deceived into thinking that other human beings are their enemies.  That deception is fathered by their real enemy, the devil.  The devil and his demons use human beings to carry out their destruction in the earth, but the real culprits are the principalities and powers of the air, those being the devil and his workers who are called demons.  They are the instigators of all evil.
    If you will read about the creation of the world, you will see that all good things come from Me. (Genesis 1:12, 18, 21, 24, 25 and 31). The devil was allowed to enter into the world through the permission of Adam and the devil and his demons invaded the atmosphere of the earth, flooding your world with evil temptations which work constantly on My children, enticing them to do the devil's will in the earth instead of doing My will which brings joy and peace.  Doing the devil's will brings death and destruction. (Genesis 2:14-19)  
    I told you clearly that you do not battle against flesh and blood but you do battle against the spiritual beings of the devil and his demons who are the real instigators of evil in the world, those being the cause of all of your problems.  (Ephesians 6:12) However, My children still treat other humans, My very own children of My creation, as your enemies by striking back at them when they oppose you in some way.  In doing that, you multiply the works of evil and let the devil become lord of your life. 
     My Son Jesus vehemently instructed you to do the opposite.  He told you never to return evil for evil done to you but instead to always return good for evil, to bless those people whom the devil is using to hurt you, to pray for the people, because doing good actions toward those who hurt you will always overcome the works of evil, making the devil shrink back in defeat. (Matthew 5:38-45)  The person whom you thought was your human enemy will become your friend and the real instigators of the evil done to you will have to leave the situation because they can't stand to see My good prevail.
     Every one of My instructions through My Son Jesus to you involve new and different ways of overcoming evil.  The old ways of doing things, an eye for an eye, only increases evil in your life.  It multiplies the devil's works in your life instead of defeating them.  Jesus said that the old ways must pass away and all things must become new.  The problems that exist in the lives of some of My children today are due to My children refusing to let the old things pass away.  They continue to return evil for evil.  Some of My children still believe that human beings are their problem so they continue striking back and returning evil for evil.  Families are destroyed, fortunes are lost, wars prevail and it is as if Jesus Christ did not come into the world and die for the sins of everyone.  He died for your sins but also for the sins of the people that the devil is using against you.  He died for the people whose political and religious beliefs are different from yours.  I said that He died for the sins of the whole world.  (I John 2:1-3)          
    I instructed you never to seek vengeance.  Some of My children heed those words but some of My children, instead, hold on to the old way of seeking vengeance.  I said to let Me avenge you.  In order for Me to avenge you, I said that if your human enemy is hungry that you should feed the person, if the person is thirsty that you should give him water, that you should pray for the person because when you pray for the person you are heaping My angels upon the head of the people you consider your human enemies and those angels will be able to turn thoughts of loyalty of your human enemies from the devil to Me and to you.  (Romans 12:17-21)
    The devil entices My children to blame other people for their problems or to blame Me for their problems, thinking that I am testing them.  Job made that mistake and was cursed in every area of his life.  Only when Job met with Me face to face and understood that neither was I his enemy nor were his friends his enemies, he was restored to prosperity in every of his life after he forgave his friends.
    With the power of My Holy Spirit you have all of the weapons necessary to defeat your real enemy, the devil.  You have intercessory prayers where you join with me in speaking My words which are weapons which defeat the devil and his demons.  (Ephesians 6:10-18)  You have My instructions to make peace with everyone because human beings are not your enemies.  You have My instructions to overcome evil with good.  You have everything necessary to defeat evil in your life, but first you must take My advice on how to treat people who oppose you in order for Me to be glorified in the earth. (Matthew 5:16)
    My new ways are powerful.  Cast away the old, unworkable ways and embrace My new commandment, to love others as I love you.
    Your Father Who Overcomes Evil With Good     

No comments: