Friday, June 20, 2014

ABUNDANCE OF KEYS

Dear One, There are keys to every one of the rooms of the mansions in My heaven which are available to you. Love is the master key that fits all of the doors of My kingdom. Jesus gave you that key before He ascended into My kingdom when He said to love others just like We love you. One of the individual keys is to the room which supplies all wisdom, wisdom having to do with relationships with others, wisdom which is necessary for you to know to enable you to inherit all of your inheritance from Me. The first gift of wisdom that you find there is to do to others just exactly the way that you would have them do to you. It includes blessing those who curse you, doing good to those who spitefully use you, giving to the poor, providing the needs of your family. Another key is to the room where forgiveness is found, forgiveness for all of your sins and the sins of everyone in the world. My children only have to enter the room of forgiveness and receive complete absolution. You become white as snow. So does everyone else. There is no condemnation or accusation of guilt there, only cleanness, purity and righteousness. Jesus supplies that key to you because He paid for your forgiveness. When you invite Him into your life, you have used that key and receive My righteousness. Another key is the key of mercy, which is My compassion for all of My creation. I travail over My children with My mercy, eager for you to know My mercy for everyone so that you will be merciful to everyone. Mercy looks at everyone and never makes a judgment, just like I do. Mercy understands that all evil comes from the father of lies and that you are not battling with the people who have done evil things, but your battle is with the evil spirits behind the actions. Another key is to prosperity. I said that you must not seek riches which will deteriorate with age, but that you should seek Me and My righteousness and then everything will be added to you. I didn't say that it would be given to you because I have already given your inheritance to you. When you seek Me and My righteousness, becoming the dispenser of My love in the earth, then all barriers which blocked your inheritance are removed and prosperity of body, soul and spirit are added to you automatically. My righteousness inside of you says that you are a legal descendent of Mine, so you inherit everything that I have. There are many other keys to My kingdom of which I will teach you later. Remember that the master key is love, the key that Jesus gave you before He came to live with Me again. He said that the only commandment that He gave is that you love others in the same way that We love you, with compassion, mercy, forgiveness, wisdom and unconditional love. My Holy Spirit is the keeper of the keys. He will personalize them to you by teaching you minute by minute how to use the keys. He is My gift giver. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:43-48; Matthew 6:19-21; Matthew 6;33-34; Matthew 6:12; Ephesians 6:12-18; Matthew 5:7; Matthew 7:1; James 1:5-9; John 13:34-35.

No comments: