Monday, June 9, 2014

THE MOST DELIGHTFUL RELATIONSHIP

Dear One, The Psalmist David was a man after my heart because He put His complete trust in Me. He said that if you would trust in Me, do good and delight in Me that I will give you the desires of your heart. To be delighted in Me is to enjoy My fellowship, to enjoy becoming personally acquainted with Me, to seek Me more than seeking earthly treasures.

 Delighting in Me is to know My love for you and to enjoy communion with Me in our one-on-one times. That advice is the same as was given by Jesus when He said to seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness and everything will be added to you. When My Son said everything will be added to you, He meant every little thing you desire will be added to you, no ifs, ands, or buts. Every beneficial thing is yours since you are My child and My admonition to seek to know Me and My love above everything else is the primary key to accessing your inheritance. I promised that I will perfect that which concerns you. That promise is inclusive. It's written in the blood of Jesus who died so that you might have your full inheritance of blessings from Me. My promise that I will perfect that which concerns you should cause you to be delighted and excited. The fact that My promises are yes and amen, so be it, should also delight you and produce praises and thanksgiving. When you find that our relationship is a source of utter delight to you, you are in a position of receiving all of My kingdom. I delight in you. When you delight yourself in Me, My heaven comes to earth in your life. Your Loving Father Psalm 37:3-8; Matthew 6:33-34; James 1:4; James 1:17; I John 2:5-6; Psalm 138:8

1 comment:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have an interesting blog. thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts.