Sunday, June 22, 2014

HEAVENLIY FIXER-UPPER POWER

Dear One, You have projects around your house that need to be accomplished. Some you can do yourself and others you have to call in an expert to do. It's the same in My family. Your body is the temple of My Holy Spirit and there are times that you are in control of things which affect your spiritual and material life that you are already schooled in accomplishing, like giving to the poor, supplying encouraging words to the downtrodden, being diligent in financial affairs, being kind to strangers, etc.

  There are also areas of life in which you are unschooled, spiritual matters which affect your everyday life. Those are the areas in which My Holy Spirit is the tutor, the dispenser of truth and the giver of wisdom and knowledge which infuse you with insight into My ways and the power of My spiritual ways over material problems. Those thoughts that come from Me are power-filled insights into the spiritual activities that are behind the earthly problems. Only My Holy Spirit can reveal those things to you. With the revelations comes the power to use My wisdom and knowledge. Remember that faith comes from hearing My words to you. Then that faith empowers you to access them into your life. However, there are times when the demonic activities behind a problem are too entrenched into the situation that even My revealed insight to you is limited in its power to solve it. Then My complete spiritual power, which involves My angelic hosts who are an extension of My power, is needed. That's when My gift of praying in My spiritual language is necessary to accomplish the solution to problems. You have Mr. Fix-It people in your life whom you call to handle complicated earthly renovations. You have a heavenly Mr. Fix-It, an Ultimate Fixer, a Spiritual Superman, a Brilliant Innovator, a solution Figure-Outer who completely bypasses your human mind and speaks out the intricate details of the solutions which relate to your problem, accomplishing more than you dare think or imagine. I instituted that as the way for Me to bypass your human mind with all of its doubt and unbelief and emotional turmoil. My Holy Spirit uses your voice to speak My words to My spiritual working force, the angels, to give them instructions on how to accomplish the tasks at hand, which are always to solve your problems and dilemmas. You don't hesitate to call a person to fix a problem in your earthly house, knowing the workman has the knowledge and ability to fix the problem. Don't hesitate to call My Holy Spirit's solutions into action relating to the problems that you have no ability to handle. My Holy Spirit and My angels are equipped with every instrument of power in the heavens to solve your problem. Just think, all you have to do is open your mouth and let My Spirit speak My solution packed words. Like always, I make it easy on you. Your Loving Father John 16:7-15; Acts 1: 2-9; Acts 2:1-4; II Timothy 1:6-7; I Corinthians 14:14-18; Hebrews 1:13-14; Jude 20.

No comments: