Monday, June 23, 2014

FAIL SAFE SOLUTIONS

Dear One, Have earthly solutions failed you? Has the advice of all your friends failed to solve your problems, just like Job's friends' good advice failed to help him because they didn't know the real source of his problems, which was fear, fear that his children would sin and have to suffer the consequences of their sins.

Some of the advice of his friends might have helped others, but they didn't help Job. It was the wrong medicine for the wrong ailment. Job's solution came when he listened to Me, when I spoke to him and asked him, "Who is this who darkens counsel without knowledge?" I told him to stand up on his feet like a man, to stop wallowing around in the mire of defeat and confer with Me. I had the solution to his problems all the time but Job consulted with friends because it was easier to hear their human words than it was to separate himself from humanity and seek My wisdom in the matter of why he was cursed in every area of his life. After listening to My valuable insight to him on why My counsel is so much more valuable than the counsel of any man, Job confessed that he had only heard of Me by the listening of his ears but after Our communion together he knew Me face to face. Job's faith came by hearing My words. Then I was able to give him the wisdom on how to reverse the curses. Forgiveness from Job for his friends restored his blessings. My cures in the matter reversed the curses, The Letter S (sin) was removed from the word curses and My cures solved the problem. The Psalmist wrote that a person is blessed when he doesn't seek the counsel of scoffers, but when he seeks My counsel that he will always receive My solutions which produce blessings. James wrote that if My children lack wisdom that they should ask for My wisdom, and they should ask believing that I will give it. Jesus said that if you ask that you will receive. Jude says that you should build up yourselves on your faith by praying in the Holy Spirit. When you need wisdom, come to Me. My yoke is easy, meaning that I will not be cruel, demeaning, intimidating, judgmental or belittling. I am your Father of Love. I only speak words of love which free you from your burdens. Your Loving Father Matthew 7:7-12; Job 1:2-5; Job 1-3; Job 42:1-10; Psalm 1:1-3; James 1:5-8; Jude 20; Matthew 11:29-30; John 14:15-17; John 16:12-15.

No comments: