Wednesday, June 25, 2014

PERSISTENT STINKIN' THINKIN'

Dear One, There is a truth to the saying, "It's the stinkin' thinkin' that gets you.' I spoke through Jesus relating to thoughts when I taught about adultery. I said that the commandment says that you should not commit adultery, but I said that if a man looks upon a woman with lust that he has already committed adultery with her in his heart. In other words, thoughts precede actions, so a person needs to stop the temptation to sin at its first inception, which is in the thoughts. That is an important key to My kingdom, that the temptation of the devil in your thoughts will often lead to carrying out his deeds which will cause you and your family to be destroyed. I don't judge you for your thoughts. The father of evil who gave you the temptations is just waiting to bring his curses on you and your family when you have accepted his thoughts and hatched them as your own. You have allowed evil to be designed because of your thoughts if you don't capture them and cast them out. I am not the father of evil, so every evil thought needs to captured and cast into hell or you will hatch its plan and carry it out. I am the Father of Life and Love. Use My promises to counteract the thoughts and temptations of evil. Jesus did and the tempter had to leave him alone. After Jesus won the battle, My angels ministered to Him. I do not judge you for evil thoughts. I do not condemn you for evil thoughts. I do not leave your presence because of evil thoughts. But, persistent evil thoughts come between us in the heavens, intercepting My blessings which I endeavor to send to you. The Psalmist knew the truth of thoughts. He told Me that he not only wanted the words of his mouth to be acceptable to Me, but also hoped that the meditations of his heart would be acceptable. Determine to win the battle for your mind which is always taking place. My Holy Spirit is the discerner of thoughts and will alert you to ones which come from the robber of your life and peace. Then you can destroy their power by casting them away or speaking My promises to them. They hate to hear that you know My promises for you. Your Loving Father Matthew 9:4; Matthew 15:17-19; Mark 7:21-23; Luke 9:46-49; Acts 8:18-24; Philippians 4:8-9; James 4:13-18; II Corinthians 10:4-5; Hebrews 4:12-13.

No comments: