Sunday, June 8, 2014

JOY IS STRENGTH

Dear One, Begin every day with the declaration that it is a new day, that old things have passed away and, behold, all things have become new. Old mistakes are forgiven, yours and others. Now forget them. Old struggles are solved if you have given them to Me and prayed about them. Expect to see the solutions in the near future if you will stop worrying about them and spinning out of control. Faith does not spin out of control. Old failures have been perfected in My heavens and will become perfected in the earth by the power of My Holy Spirit. Behold, all things are new every morning. Jesus said not to worry about anything because I know about your problems and I am eager to work on them if you will leave them with Me and continue to pray in the Spirit. Every morning is a new day with new challenges and new adventures. If you bring yesterday's problems into the new day, you're only recreating another troublesome day, probably one of many if you do not know My power and My abilities to perfect the things that concern you. When you begin each day as a new day, it will be filled with new delights, new adventures and new experiences if you leave behind the curses from the past. When you walk in My love you will experience My heaven on earth because I am love and love is the atmosphere of My heaven. When you walk in my love you begin to experience miracles and supernatural events which will thrill and excite you. There are no limits to My abilities to thrill you with My goodness and kindness toward you if you will not resurrect the past mistakes and failures of everyone but instead declare that every day is a new day in the lives of all your family and also your enemies. Bless your enemies and do good to them instead of holding grudges against them. Then your days will be blessed more than you can even imagine. I delight in your joy when you wake each morning refreshed and happy, ready for a new day filled with the evidence of My love and mercy toward you. Joy is contagious. It will affect everyone with whom you come into contact. Think about a playful, happy baby and how its joy envelops you and creates joy in you. My joy is your joy and then our joy affects everyone you meet, creating joy in the earth. You can't be a spreader of joy if you are burdened with the problems from the past. Declare that My joy is your strength every morning and throughout the day. You will rise above all the elementary events of the day. The prophet Isaiah said you can draw joy out of the wells of salvation. The wells of salvation are inside of you when you are born of My Spirit. You can drop an empty bucket into the wells of salvation inside of you and draw joy unspeakable to the surface. Just the thought that when you were still a sinner that Jesus died for you and erased all of your sins, trespasses, iniquities and mistakes, that is a reason for joy to spring forth in you. Praises to Me will bring joy to you when you thank Me for your new life. Today is the best day of your life when you expect My miracles to overtake you. Another Psalmist wrote that joy will sweep over your spirit in billows of love. Choose joy instead of sadness and regret every morning. Then you will experience My billows of love. Choose to be joyful instead of burdened! Your Loving Father Philippians 3:13-15; Matthew 6:25-34; Philippians 4:6-8; Isaiah 12:3-6; Psalm 27:6; Psalm 66:1-2; Psalm 81:1; Revelation 21:5.

No comments: