Tuesday, June 10, 2014

COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS

Dear One, Because I created your world with My words and you are made in My image, all of your words are creative. They create your present and future prosperity for your spirit, your soul and your body. Jesus spoke so emphatically about that key to My kingdom. He said by your words you are justified and by your words you are condemned. In other words, He said that your words summon into your life either the activities of My kingdom, which is the kingdom of love and blessings, or they summon into your life the activities of your spiritual enemy's kingdom, which is the kingdom of destruction and curses.

Positive words bless and negative words curse. My children are deceived when they think that curse words are only words which use My name in vain or when they speak words which are called curse words. That is only a small tidbit of truth. All negative words curse you and your family. Intimidating words curse you and your family. Accusatory words curse you and your family. Destructive words curse you and your family. Judgmental words bring judgment upon you and curse you and your family. Bitter words curse you and your family. Words of doubt curse you and your family. Divisive words curse you and your family. My words became substance and created your world. Your words will become substance and create your present and future world. Decide what kind of world you want to live in. James said in His part of My Instruction Book that you bless Me and curse others and that it should not be so because the people you curse are made n My image. He said that negative words are set on fire by hell. He said that they are meant to curse your life and that your enemy uses your own mouth to accomplish His works in doing it. My admonition to you through James is that bitter words, words of jealousy, selfish words, destructive words, intimidating words, divisive words and bitter words are devilish and that you should refrain from sowing those seeds or you will reap that harvest of curses. I said through James that My children would not be deceived because the wisdom that comes from Me is peaceable, pure, gentle, merciful, full of My truth, reasonable and loving. I said that those words will bring a harvest good things into your life if your words are sown in peace when you determine to make peace with everyone. I have already authorized the delivery of every answer to your prayers. Make sure that you do not, by your words, authorize the reception of those blessings by your spiritual enemies, robbing you of your blessings. Do not agree to your own destruction by speaking words of the devilish kingdom, as James cautioned. Jesus said to let your words be yea or nay because everything else comes from evil. Until you become in control of your mouth, maybe your words should only be yea and nay. Fasting negative words will benefit you. Your Loving Father James 3; James 4:7-12; Matthew 12: 37; Matthew 5:33-37; Isaiah 59:1-2; Ephesians 4:29-32;

No comments: