Saturday, June 14, 2014

PERFECT SOLUTIONS

Dear One, How comforting it must be for you to know that I will perfect everything that concerns you. That promise from Me was not made haphazardly. It was made with honesty and determination. When the evil one has done something destructive in your life, I will apply My solutions to the incident and bring it to My perfection, pouring My blessings onto you. Remember that I already have the solution to everything that concerns My children. I said that even before evil tempts you to venture outside of My protection, I have already made a way of escape. I said that nothing can come upon you that is not common to people and I have already rescued multitudes of My children from the same troubling situations. When you invite Me into the situation by praying and seeking My will in the problem, then I will bring My powerful problem-solving angels into your dilemma and We will bring it to a perfect outcome for you.

  You can exacerbate the solution coming into your life more quickly by praying in My Spirit. Praying in My Spirit allows Me through My Holy Spirit to give the necessary solutions to the angelic forces who are working in your behalf. Praying in My Spirit multiplies My powerful abilities in any situation. He can even whisper My wisdom in the ears of your enemies which will entice them to change their attitudes toward you. He can entice them to change their thoughts toward you, bringing peace to the situation. Your part in the solution is to deliver love and peace to everyone, which create My heaven on earth which makes it easier for My heavenly forces to expeditiously answer your fervent prayers. Fervent is the key word in joining with Me in battling evil deeds done by people toward you. Praying fervently is praying with the power of My Spirit which involves incorporating the angels which have the power to burn the evil spirits out of any situation. Those angels have coals of fire in their being and they know how to use them against evil spirits who torment My children. It's called spiritual surgery when My angels do their laser beam surgery on your enemies who are at odds with you. They burn out the destructive intents and replace them with peaceful intents. Then your enemy's thoughts become loving toward you if you have done loving things to them. We have to work together in perfecting things which concern you. I said that faith without works is dead. You must uphold My love in the earth while you have trusted Me with perfecting things which concern you.There must be agreement between heaven and earth for something to be established. I repeat My revelation given to Paul: praying in the Spirit + walking the Spirit of love = all things working together for your good. I am your Loving Father. I want everything to work for your good. Love, God II Timothy 3:16-17; I Corinthians 10;13; James 5:16; Romans 8; Hebrews Ezekiel 1:13; James 2:20.
photo courtesy of Sapphires Moonbeams   

No comments: