Monday, June 2, 2014

EXTENDED FAITH

Dear One, Faith continues even when the answers to your prayers are delayed because of unforeseen spiritual interference. The word "faith" connotes everlasting trust. Faith means that you continue to trust me for the answers to all of your prayers no matter how long it takes for the answers to be manifested in the earth, remembering that I knew of your need before you invited Me into the situation by prayers and supplication. I was able to immediately begin working to send the perfect answer the minute you extended the invitation to bring My supernatural power into your troubling situation. Delays are caused by the wills of people involved and how they are reluctant to react positively in relation to My spiritual influence. I cannot work against the will of people, but I can influence a change in attitudes and behavior by sending My angels to whisper in their ears the changes which will precipitate the answers to your prayers becoming reality. The wills of people can be changed by their yielding to My spiritual influence. I cannot force a change in their wills, but I can influence them to change their attitudes and actions toward you.
Faith is trust no matter what the circumstances are like or what other people say. What is important is what you say. Faith is proclaimed out of your mouth. Faith says that I am able to do abundantly more than you can dare think or imagine, according to the power in you. When that power is the power of My Holy Spirit and the manifestation is declared through your mouth in confidence no matter how long it takes to complete the tast task you have given to me, then I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all you can think or imagine. Walk in love with all people, pray without ceasing, and you will have the desires of your heart. All good things come to those who wait patiently with faith in My abilities to change negative situations into positive, beneficial ones for them. Faith works by love. Love is the power that shortens the time between praying and the manifestation of the answer. Pray for your enemies while you wait for the perfect answer to your prayers. Jesus gave you that key but you often forget it. Your Loving Father Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 6;10-20; Hebrews 11;1-3; Hebrews 12:12-15; Romans 10:6-11.

No comments: