Tuesday, June 24, 2014

GREATEST COMMISSION

Dear One, After He rose from the dead, did you ever wonder why Jesus told His disciples to go to Jerusalem and wait until they were endued with power from on high? Did you ever wonder why He didn't give them My power immediately, at that very time? He had already prayed for them that they receive My Holy Spirit and that whoever sins they forgive would be forgiven and whoever sins they retained would be retained. Yet, He told them to wait until they were given more power than they already had. Of course they were perplexed, but they obeyed. The disciples already had the power to heal the sick, cast out demons and do other supernatural actions after Jesus delegated them My authority earlier in His ministry. Why was the command given that they should wait for "the promise of the Father," which was My promise to My children that they needed to be baptized with the Holy Spirit? What was so different about that commission of the baptism in the Holy Spirit? Number one, the first evidence after being baptized with the Holy Spirit is that they began to speak with other tongues as My Spirit gave them the words.

 They immediately had the ability to pray in My spiritual language and defeat the works of the devil with My words. They also had the ability to speak into the earth My designs for solutions so that My angels would take those solutions and implement them, perfecting the solutions to the problems of My children. Number two, the disciples also suddenly had the power to become My images in the earth, to become conformed into My image so that others would know My true personality and characteristics and they would desire to know Me. My reputation at that time was tainted because religious leaders had mixed the works of the devil with My works, teaching that I am the dispenser of evil as well as the dispenser of good. Jesus dispelled that theory and I needed others to magnify that truth. My Holy Spirit's ministry is to change My children into My true image, the image of Me, the Loving One. I am Love and it is My good pleasure to give My kingdom to My children. The Holy Spirit endeavors to perfect the personalities of My children until they become the image of Me, their Father, so that the world will know My real personality. Jesus magnified My real personality in the earth and I needed others who would carry on that image, to become witnesses of My true character. When Jesus said that you would do greater things because He came back to live with Me, He meant that you and others would have the same power and authority of My Holy Spirit that He had, the ability to become My image in the earth and do My mighty works. Those two commissions given by me to My Holy Spirit for My children are most important: one, that He would speak through your mouths in My spiritual language so that the angelic hosts, who are My working spirits, will have My unadulterated words by which to implement My solutions to problems of My children; two, that the Holy Spirit would clean house in the personalities of My children so that their bodies and souls, which are the temples of My Holy Spirit, will become clean and pure, a reflection of My personality. Let My Spirit do His work in your life by allowing Him to perfect My image in the world through you and also allow Him to get His world changing words into the earth in My spiritual prayer language by your praying in My Holy Spirit, covering the earth with My will in matters which concern My children. Peter said that you have the divine power necessary for the abundant life and godliness. My Spirit wants to reveal to you the power that you have through My Holy Spirit. You have the power and ability to change the world. My Spirit is your private tutor. Take time to listen to Him. Your Loving Father II Peter 1:3-11; Ephesians 1:16-22; Ephesians 3:14-20; I Corinthians 14:14-19.

No comments: