Saturday, June 21, 2014

GARDEN WEEDING

Dear One, A good farmer tends to his crops constantly, keeping weeds out of his garden or field because the weeds can rob the crops of necessary nutrients. If the farmer is not careful, the weeds will overtake the good crops and smother the life out of the good, beneficial plants. Without diligent attention to his crops, the farmer might get a huge crop of weeds instead of a huge crop of nutritious food from good plants. Jesus explained that truth fully when He taught about the seeds that a person plants and the produce that he or she harvests. It was a clear and concise way for My children to realize that their thoughts, words, attitudes and actions produce products in their lives. Jesus wanted My children to know that if they allow seeds from their spiritual enemy satan to be sown into their minds and they act in accordance with those temptations, that the crops that they harvest in their lives will be crops that curse themselves and their families. There are ways to weed your garden or field of life, ejecting from it the works of the evil seed sower who has polluted your life. That seed sower is the father of lies and evil doings, but he has to obey the orders of My Holy Spirit and leave just like he had to obey Me when I cast him out of heaven. After the evil seed sower has left the premises, there must be a weed abatement plan in your life in order to restore your life to a life of abundance and peace. Only the Private Tutor, My Holy Spirit, can give you wisdom, knowledge and the power to work with Him in clearing the field or garden of its offending plants which have cursed your life. My Holy Spirit is My power source, My authoritative presence in your life and He also supplies the dynamite power necessary to eradicate the toxic weeds that are present in your field or garden of life. He will give you the insight on how to resist the evil one, how to completely eradicate the works of the evil one, and how to keep your field free from future works of your enemy. My Holy Spirit will teach you how to constantly sow seeds of love for others into your life's garden which will smother the toxic seeds that have been planted by the enemy into the lives of your family members. My Holy Spirit will duplicate My characteristics in you, making you My image in the world, My witness to others of My real personality. My Holy Spirit is the advocate who will legally dispense your inheritance to you. He did it for Jesus and He will do it for you. Cooperate with My Holy Spirit by praying in the Spirit at all times, in all occasions in your prayer closet which allows Me to get My power packed words into the world. My Words are filled with solutions to your problems. My Spirit is eager for you to speak My spiritual words out in prayers so that your gardens and fields of life will be cleared of all toxic plants, being free to grow plants which will bless you and cause you to prosper. Cooperate with My Holy Spirit by listening to His wise counsel which He delivers to you from Me. His truth will make you free from all bondage to injurious habits and attitudes. I came to live in you in the person of My Holy Spirit to be your Loving Father who leads and guides you into a life of happiness and joy. Let Me be your Father with all of My good Fatherly advice and Fatherly provisions. Your Loving Father Matthew 13:3-30; John 14:15-17; John 15:7-15; John 16:7-24; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4; Jude 20.

No comments: