Saturday, June 28, 2014

EVERYBODY WINS

Dear One, When you pray for your enemies, everyone involved in the situation wins. I said to pray for one another so that you will be healed. I said where My Spirit is, there is liberty. So praying for our enemies and doing good to them guarantees liberty and complete healing spiritually, emotionally and bodily to everyone involved. This key to My kingdom is where most of My children miss the mark as far as utilizing My advice. Instead of taking My advice to love as I love them, they oppose their enemies, they curse their enemies with their thoughts, attitudes and words, gossip about them, they insult them with bitter words, they do all manner of evil against their enemies, thinking that they deserve to heap curses upon them in self defense.



  That is not My way. My way is to send My angels to minister to them by your praying for them. It is to do good to them by making sure that they have their needs met. It is to forgive them of their offenses against you. It is to return good for the evil done to you. In that spiritual atmospheric setting, My angels are able to speak loving words toward you into the ears of their enemies. My angels speak peace-loving words to everyone involved. My angels speak words which transform the lives of your enemies, bringing them to salvation and a knowledge of My truth. Jesus said when He cast out a demon from a person that My kingdom had come upon that person. So when you forgive your enemies from your heart, pray fervent prayers for them, and do good to them, then you are allowing My kingdom to come into the lives of your enemies, the same as Jesus. The result will be that My Spirit will beckon your enemies to become new creatures, filled with My love and peace, just like you. Yes, when I am brought into a situation where forgiveness, praying fervently and doing good are present, then everyone wins. It's a victory for Our side. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1-5: James 6:9-11; James 6:13-16; Luke 11:20; Romans 12:20-21; I Timothy 2:4.

No comments: