Friday, June 13, 2014

CHOOSE A HARVEST OF BLESSINGS

Dear One, Did it shock you when I said that if you sow to the flesh that you will reap corruption but if you sow to the Spirit you shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting? That is good news. Everything that proceeded from My mouth is good news. I was warning you about a danger that all My children face. That danger is that you have a spiritual enemy in the heavens who wishes to influence you to think, speak and act from his temptations.

  If he can entice you to sow into his kingdom of destruction, he can curse your life. He is the one who influences your flesh, your mind and body. The good news of that warning is that when you sow to the promptings of My Holy Spirit that you will reap everything that I have for you, everything in My kingdom of everlasting life which includes unimaginable blessings, In your world people who commit crimes are held accountable and are punished. In the spiritual world around you, there are two kingdoms. There is My kingdom and there is the devil's kingdom. The devil is the one who tempts My children to think, speak and act from attitudes of hatred, anger, strife, robbery, judgment, destruction, rebellion and lust. Then he punishes the ones who obey him. I don't punish the ones who sow to the flesh. The demons who are occupants of the devil's kingdom are the ones who exact his punishment upon them. I reward the people who sow to My kingdom because I am the rewarder of those who diligently seek Me. I am love and I am always motivated by love. You are My child and you must always be motivated by My love. I am the giver of life, not the destroyer of life. Relate this admonition to the story of the prodigal son. He sowed to the evil kingdom in the earth and was robbed of everything he had, all of his inheritance. He was eating the cast off food for pigs. The son who sowed to his father's family always lived the good life. He always ate the best food and dressed in the best clothes and enjoyed the good life. Such is it with the multiple kingdoms of heaven. Those who sow to the destructive kingdom which influences the flesh will reap destruction. Those who sow to My kingdom of a life of blessings will receive a life of blessings. At the beginning I told Adam that the choice was his between good or evil, blessings or curses. That is still true. My love will restore to Me all people who make bad choices. I restore them to the full benefits of My family. I also freely give My Holy Spirit to My children who ask Him to live inside of them so that He can give them the power to make all the right choices so that they don't have to eat food for pigs in life. So it was good news when I cautioned you about sowing to the Spirit instead of sowing to the flesh. I want you to have all the benefits of being My child. The only way to facilitate that is to teach you to sow to My Spirit and reap all of My blessings instead of sowing to the flesh which will cause you to reap destruction. Everything that I say is good news. The gospel is good news. Your Loving Father Deuteronomy 30:15-16; Luke 15:11-24; Galatians 5:16-22; Galatians 6:8-10; Hebrews 11:6.
photo compliments of sapphires moonbeams

No comments: