Thursday, June 5, 2014

THE OATH OF AMEN, SO BE IT

Dear One, I give rest to the weary. I said that if you will come to Me when you are weary and heavy burdened that I will give rest for your soul. I have told My children many times that I am the burden bearer. I promised a Sabbath rest, rest for your spirit, soul and body; meaning that when you are overtaken by a problem in which your mind will not rest but is spinning out of control, if you will turn the problem over to me for my supernatural solutions I will relieve your mind of its constant, confused turmoil. So it takes faith for you to be convinced that I will do what I have promised, which is to solve the problem to your satisfaction and to the satisfaction of everyone involved.



 Everyone will win because when I work in a troubling situation the evil spirits that caused the situation are defeated, so everyone wins. That is why I told you to pray for your enemies and those who spitefully use you, because when you pray for them you are also praying for yourself because you are giving Me permission to defeat the works of the devil in the problem which is affecting you. My intervention will destroy the works of the evil spirits in the problem and both conflicting sides will be free from those evil works. When any problem arises in the lives of My children, both sides of the conflict are being influenced by evil temptations. When you have prayed for the people who are responsible for the conflict, you have freed yourself from the evil promptings and have defeated evil by resisting its temptations. Faith comes by hearing My oath to you that I will intervene in the problem for which you have issued an invitation to me by praying. My oath to you comes in the form of a sudden gift of faith, an assurance that is unexplained, or it comes to you by My gifts of wisdom and insight which give you an insightful, spiritual view of the evil working behind the problem. It can come by My Holy Spirit speaking My words of revelation to you. It can come to you by My Spirit giving you insightful understanding of what caused your problem. Faith comes by hearing My personal words to you as spoken by My Holy Spirit into your mind. When you have a revelation of My oath to you concerning the troubling situation, that I have entered it and am working to alleviate it, then you can rest from your burden bearing. I said that I will perfect that which concerns you. Allow Me to bring My perfection into every situation which causes you unrest. When you are yoked to me, I bear all of the burdens. Your Loving Father Deuteronomy 4:14-15; Matthew 11:29-30; Matthew 6:25-34; Hebrews 11:1; Hebrews 6:11-20; I Corinthians 1:20.

No comments: