Friday, June 27, 2014

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, PEACE AND JOY

Dearest One, My children are shocked and often mortified when they learn that I love their earthly enemies as much as I love them. My children forget that when they were still in sin that Jesus died for them. In other words, My children engaged in the same sinful thoughts, attitudes and actions as their earthly enemies and Jesus died for those sins. All people obey the temptations of satan and thus fall short of My glory.

  My advice and admonition to you to pray for your enemies is not only to benefit you and to help change your attitudes so that you can receive your full inheritance from Me, It's also to eternally benefit your enemies. I said that it's My desire that all people are saved and come to the knowledge of truth. The Holy Spirit through Paul said when you pray for your enemies and do good to them that it's placing coals of fire on their heads. Since My cherubim angels have coals of fire inside of their beings, as seen by Ezekiel when He saw inside of My heaven, that is a confirmation that your prayers for your enemies and good deeds toward them are of great benefit to them, beckoning them into My family and spiritually burning the evil desires out of them. You are overcoming evil with good. When you follow My admonitions to pray for your enemies and to do good to those who spitefully use you, you are carrying on the ministry of Jesus by forgiving them of their sins against you, saying what Jesus said, "Father, forgive them. They don't know what they are doing." Forgiving them is the first step. Jesus gave you the same authority to forgive sins as He gave His disciples when He breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit. Whose sins you remit are remitted and whose sins you retain are retained." That is a further revelation of the truth Jesus gave when He said what is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven. In other words, the sins of others that you retain in your mind are bound in heaven to the person. BUT, the sins you loose on earth are loosed in heaven and they no longer exist. The person is forgiven and you are forgiven. Praying for your enemies and doing good to them are both beckoning them to come into My family to receive My forgiveness and My love along with your forgiveness and love. Sow My loving actions in the lives of your enemies in the earth and you will see eternal results in their lives. They will become your sisters and brothers. You and your own family will also benefit. My kingdom will come into all of your lives with My unconditional love, peace and joy. Your Loving Father Romans 3:21-23; Romans 5:6-10; Romans 12:19-21; Ezekiel 10;2; Luke 3:16-17; I Timothy 2:1-6; Matthew 16;19.

No comments: