Wednesday, June 4, 2014

FIRSTHAND WITNESSES

Dear One, Do you want to see My glory manifested in the earth? You can start contributing to that manifestation of My power by telling about the wonderful things that I have done in your life. You have been a witness to My glory, which is the appearance of My power. Witnesses testify in court to what they have seen, heard and experienced. You have certainly seen, heard and experienced My miracles, My gifts of wisdom and knowledge, My dramatic solutions to problems and My powerful changes in your thoughts, attitudes and actions.
You have reveled in the results of My loving kindness toward you and all of My children. First hand testimonies are more powerful than hearsay because they are personal and more accurate than hearsay testimony. In fact, hearsay testimonies are not allowed in court because they are not reliable. They can become either enhanced or diminished in truth by secondhand information. Miracles from the works of Jesus in My Instruction Book have been explained away by religious leaders because the leaders use weak human knowledge to try to interpret the spiritual workings behind the miracles. They don't have the spiritual insight to understand spiritual things. Showing you the importance of personal testimonies, think about the blind man who was healed by Jesus. When he was quizzed about his miracle he couldn't explain it but merely said, "All I know is that once I was blind but now I see." There was no human explanation for it. Doubters could not dissuade him of the reality of his miracle. Hearsay, second hand witnesses might surmise that it was temporary and it was emotional, not real. However, the once blind man knew that he had been healed and could see. He didn't question or reason about it. He just enjoyed being able to see and tell others about the power of Jesus to change negative human circumstances into powerful, positive ones. Your personal testimonies do the same thing in the earth, they cover the earth with My glory. They enlighten and give hope to the hearers of the testimonies that I will do the same miracles for them. My glory in the earth is multiplied by the telling of your testimonies, enlightening the darkness in the world. Only I can get the praise and glory from the miracles that I perform, changing people, changing circumstances and changing toxic situations. People try to use human power to change their unhappy lives. They need to hear about My abilities. How will they know if you don't tell them what i have done for you? Are you waiting for My glory to be shown in the earth? The unhappy and tormented people in the earth are waiting for your testimonies of My wonderful works done in your behalf. You are a reliable witness because you have personally experienced My goodness. My Holy Spirit will cue you when to share My glory by telling what I have done for you. Be alert and ready to speak of My love and goodness toward you. Your Loving Father John 9; Romans 10:13-15.

No comments: