Monday, June 30, 2014

BECOMING THE IMAGE OF GOD

Dear One, You can't believe that someone will do good to you unless you trust the person. You can't trust a person unless you personally know him or her. You can't personally know a person unless the two of you spend time together, conversing together, laughing together, sharing concerns and insights. I'm talking about My children sharing true communion with Me where My true personality, the Father of Love, becomes so ingrained in your knowledge that you begin to let Me infuse you with My personality of Love until you are no longer tossed about with false doctrines that say that I am judgmental, demanding and the originator of evil in the world, punishing My children with calamities. When you become acquainted with the personality of Jesus, who was the reflection of My personality, you become acquainted with Me as the healer, the provider, the defender, the guide, the teacher, the dispenser of wisdom and truth, the peace giver, the perfect Father of love and sanctuary. Because the people under My old covenant with a nation had no living example of My true personality, they attributed good and evil to Me.



The devil himself blinded them to the truth that he is, in fact, the father of evil. Remember that Jesus said that some religious leader were of their father the devil. He was revealing to people that there are two kingdoms and different fathers of those kingdoms. There is My kingdom, the family of good. There is also the kingdom of the devil, or evil, which is the family of evil temptations and evil actions. Jesus died for all people who submit to evil temptations and do evil actions. He paid the price for their unity with the family of evil so that they could be redeemed from the clutches of evil and instead choose Me as their Father, becoming part of My family with the power and ability to do good in their lives instead of doing evil. Communion with Me produces spiritual effects in your life the same as is produced in your body when you eat earthly food and drink earthly beverages. When earthly food and drinks are digested, they affect the cells of your body, changing people and causing them to grow into the likeness of the person's parents. Food and drink become flesh in you when you eat and drink them. Likewise, when you commune with Me, hearing My words, there is a spiritual and an earthly effect. The truths that I reveal to you in our times of communion become flesh and produce a new person, My image in the earth, full of love, peace and joy. Then people know that you are My child and they know that I am your Father because they see the loving character in you just like they see in Jesus from reading about His ministry. The spiritual effect is that you become endued with My power because faith comes from hearing from Me. You become convinced that love overcomes evil and that doing good to those people who spitefully use you will produce lasting results in the earth. The enemies whom you loved and did good towards become amazed that you are an image of Me, the Father of Love. They will want to know Me in the same way that you do. Our intimate times together produce My Fatherly characteristics in you and give you the power to overcome the evil that comes from the father of lies and destruction. Belief is based on 100% trust in Me. When you intimately know Me, you have complete trust in Me. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:16; John 1:18; John 5:19-21; John 8:42-45; John 14:7; John 14:16-17; John 15:26-27; John 16:13-15; Ephesians 5:9-16; Philippians 3:10.

No comments: