Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SABOTAGING YOUR INHERITANCE

Dear One, The old song in your world which says, "Everything I have is yours. You're part of Me," is My song to all of My children. I said in My will to you that it is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom, all of it. Another line of that song says, "Everything I have is yours, your destiny." A destiny is a person's inevitable fate, a predetermined course of events. So, yes, everything I have is your destiny, your fate, which is to be conformed into My image so that you will inherit everything that I have always given you, which is every element of My kingdom. Sometimes people withdraw inheritances from a rebellious or inattentive child. My character is not of a taker. It's a giver. My Book says that I loved the world so much that I gave My Son to be the giver of My life to anyone who will receive it. I never rob, kill or destroy. That's the character of your enemy the devil. So why are so many of My children not able to facilitate their inheritance? It is often that they are in rebellion against My character. They are refusing to become conformed into My image so that My angelic hosts can deliver to them all that I have promised, all that I have predetermined is theirs. I said that rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness is as the sin of idolatry, meaning that those attitudes and actions are of the kingdom of satan. They are not characteristics of My family. Some of My children cannot inherit My prosperity of body, soul and spirit because they are sowing to the kingdom of the flesh where evil promptings are obeyed. They curse their enemies, they return evil for evil, they exact money from others, they lust after riches, they judge others constantly, they are rebellious to those in authority, they curse their leaders, they sow division into the world, they obey all of the lusts of the flesh, they curse their own children as well as their neighbors and they delight in hating those who are different from them. Yet, they expect to receive the inheritance that I have set aside for them even though they are playing the game of life on the team of their spiritual enemies. I warned that those who sow to that kingdom will inherit the destruction from that kingdom. The prodigal son left his life of rebellion and stubbornness and returned to his father where he was showered with beneficial goods. I am that Father. When a child of mine returns to Me from sowing seeds of destruction by his or her thoughts, attitude, speech and actions, there is an immediate pouring forth of My blessings upon him or her. I never condemn a child of mine for participating with the enemy. I welcome that child and extend My grace and inheritance to him or her. I am not the condemner. You must discern the thoughts of your mind, whether they are of Me or of the kingdom of evil. Capture every judgmental thought, every divisive thought, every thought of rebellion against authority, every angry thought, every destructive thought, every lustful thought, every jealous and envious thought, every hatred thought, every poor-me thought, and cast them into hell. They are from hell, sent to rob you of your inheritance. "Everything I have is yours. You're part of Me. Everything I have is yours, your destiny." Don't participate with the enemy in letting yourself be robbed of your inheritance from Me. If you do, you are giving up everything that will make you happy. So what thoughts are from My family? Righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Whatever thought is of love is from Me. Walk in My Spirit and you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. Your Loving Father Galatians 5:13-26; Galatians 6:7-10; Romans 14:17-19; Luke 15:11-25; Philippians 4:6-8; Philippians 2:13-15; Luke 12:32.

No comments: