Monday, June 16, 2014

DRAMATIC RESULTS FROM PRAYERS

Dear One, When you pray fervently for a person, asking that the person will be changed from evil attitudes to good attitudes, from evil behavior to good behavior, you know that I can never change a person against his own will. BUT, I can send angels to minister words into the ear of the person which will give him or her the desire to change thoughts, attitudes, words and actions from evil to good. When I minister life changing decisions into the ears of people, they think that it's their own thoughts and they take credit for the idea to change. That's fine with Me. The object is to effect a change in the person. If you were to suggest a change to the person, the idea would be met with rebellion. But when I send My angels to do the enticing, the person takes credit for it. He or she thinks it was his or her idea and so the results are more expeditious and effective. That scenario is another good result of praying in my Holy Spirit for the person. Your words prayed in your understanding would be ineffective because you do not know what is in the mind of the person but I do. I know the perfect words to cause every person to desire to change. Praying for your enemies is one of the admonitions of Jesus. He didn't say to pay against your enemies. Some people do that, wanting Me to strike the person with some plague or disease or even death. You know that that is never My mode of operation. I have no plagues, diseases or death in My family. I only have life and peace, mercy and joy, goodness and kindness. Often the evil person will be struck with a disease or will die, but that is the results of the seeds he has sown into the kingdom of evil. It's not My work. It's My desire that every person comes to the knowledge of Me. You can work with Me towards that goal by praying in the Spirit for everyone you meet, especially those people who do evil deeds against you. Spend time with Me in your prayer closet interceding for them and you will see magnificent results. You will see a transformed person instead of one who does evil deeds. He or she will eventually willingly return your good works to you pressed down and running over. When Jesus prayed all night He was preparing the hearts of the people who were to come to him for ministry, preparing their hearts to ask for healing and deliverance from demons. His works were 100 % effective because of His total reliance upon My Holy Spirit and My instructions through Him. Think about Paul and his dramatic conversion. You can't imagine how many of My children who had been maimed by him and whose family members had been killed by him when he was known as Saul. Their prayers in the Spirit precipitated His dramatic conversion. Pray for your enemies and those who spitefully use you. Praying for their souls will result in a life change in the person and you will benefit from their good fruit. Work with Me. Returning evil for evil is working against Me and will multiply the works of evil. Working with Me by praying for your enemies and doing good to them will result in a life change which will benefit you. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:9; Matthew 5:43-48; Matthew 6:5-6; Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 7:24-27; Romans 12:21; Romans 8:26-28.

No comments: