Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TRANSFORMING WORDS

Dear One, There is nothing in the earth -- I repeat - nothing in the earth that cannot be altered, changed, improved upon and perfected by My spiritual words spoken by My Holy Spirit through your prayers. Everything in the earth is subject to My words because everything in the earth was created by My words; therefore, they are easily changed by My words. My life and My power are resident in My words.
 When I speak My words through your mouth, things in the earth become altered in line with My designs and My perfect solutions. My will is always spoken through My words. I never speak in opposition to My will. When you pray in the Holy Spirit about a problem, all of the words spoken by My Holy Spirit are My will and they will work together for your good. I derive great pleasure in designing the perfect outcome to your problems, your dilemmas, your wants, your desires and your needs. When you become impatient, waiting for the glorious outcome to your prayers, release more of My Holy Spirit's prayers into the earth. They will add the yes and amen, so be it, to your perfect answer. Perfection is My middle name. Jesus told you to be perfect, even as I am perfect. Everything I design is perfect. Every solution is perfect. Every answer is perfect. My works are always perfect. Your part in the equation is to walk in the Spirit, distributing My love to everyone, and to pray in the Spirit at all times and in all occasions in your prayer closet. Then success in every endeavor will be accomplished. The apostle Paul gave you a workable equation: be led by My Spirit + pray in My spirit = everything working together for your good. My words will become flesh, solving every problem that the evil one throws at you. Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. He sent My Holy Spirit into your life to continue that work and to do even greater works. Give Me a chance to perfect everything concerning you. Your Loving Father I John 3:8; John 14:12-14; Jude 20; Ephesians 6:10-18; Romans 8:14: Romans 8:26-28; Matthew 5:48; Matthew 13:34-35; Acts 2: 1-4.

No comments: