Thursday, June 12, 2014

IDLE WORDS

Dear One, We have talked many times about the fact that My words created your world and since you are made in My image that your words create your present and future world. The Psalmist David prayed, "Let the words of my mouth AND the meditations of my heart be always accepted in your sight, my strength and my redeemer." David knew the power of words and the power of thoughts. He knew that your thoughts produce your attitudes and words.

 He knew that the way to tame the tongue is to change your thoughts about someone or some thing. He knew that thoughts are the incubators of your actions. Train yourself to be the authority over your thoughts and attitudes, which will produce control over your words, which will produce a blessed, beneficial life. Jesus said by your words you are justified and by your words you are condemned. If you truly believe that He knew what He was talking about and that He was relaying to you the truth about your words, then you will endeavor to bridle your thoughts which produce your attitudes and words. Jesus warned about idle words, words which do not bless. Paul became more emphatic about it when he said that you should only speak words that bring peace to the hearer, words that edify instead of tear down. I'll be even more emphatic about that key to My kingdom. All your attitudes and words are prayers. If they are negative and destructive, they are prayers to the evil kingdom which will bring the same curses to you which you have spoken against others. If your words are positive and edifying, they are prayers to Me which will bring My multitude of blessings to you because you have ordered blessings for yourself when you bless others. Jesus understood the importance of your thoughts, attitudes and words. You need to meditate upon this key to My kingdom and learn of Me and My love for eveyone. Then your thoughts will be pure, of a good report, loving and kind. Those seeds will bring the same thoughts, attitudes and words back to you in the form of My blessings. Jesus did know what He was talking about. Pay attention to Him. Your Loving Father Psalm 19:14; Matthew 12:36-37; Matthew 5:43-48; James 3; Philippians 4:6-8.

No comments: