Sunday, June 1, 2014

ENDUED WITH POWER

Dear One, My keys to My kingdom, or workable principles, bring heavenly solutions into the earth to solve earthly problems. Usually, people come to Me as a last resort because earthly solutions have failed to alleviate their problems. Prayers to Me for My help are an invitation for Me to enter into the troublesome situations and give My supernatural advice. They are an invitation to bring My supernatural power into the earth because My works and My wisdom are more effective and successful to alleviate problems.than previously tried earthly solutions. Because Jesus was endued with My power from on high, He had the power to overcome every problem, every sickness, every evil work, every lack and every impossible, troubling circumstance in the lives of people. He could only do miracles because of the presence of My Holy Spirit in His life. He brought My heaven into the earth when He resided there, exemplifying My will to do away with all works of evil in the earth. Today My Holy Spirit is the only Being who delivers into the earth My supernatural powers and abilities. After the resurrection of Jesus, He told His followers to wait for My promise. He said because My Spirit was living in His body that My Spirit had been with them while He walked in the earth. He said that when He would come to live with Me again that We would send My Holy Spirit back into the earth to be received by those people who were obedient and waited for My promise. He said that they would be endued with the same power from Me that He had. Often My children try to do My will in the earth without having My power that is only resident in My Holy Spirit. It is impossible. If it were possible, the ministry of Jesus would not have been necessary and the present ministry of My Holy Spirit in the lives of My children would not be necessary. There is power in My Holy Spirit to overcome all spiritual ignorance, all earthly ignorance, every evil work and everything that separates My children from Me and the abundant life that I promised. He wants to live in you just like He lived in Jesus so that you will do the "works" that Jesus promised which brings the abundant life to you. Those works are the principles and keys to My kingdom. I'm handing them to you at all times. My Holy Spirit is the mode of delivery. He speaks My creative words to you and through your mouth. I created the world with My words and I continue to create miracles for My children through My words. Your Loving Father John 14, 15 and 16. Luke 24:44-49; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4.

No comments: