Thursday, June 26, 2014

SPOILED CHILDREN

Dear One, I said by faith and PATIENCE you will inherit My promises. There's that word that My children don't want to see: patience. Patience, patience, patience. Make sure all of the revelations that you have received from Me become flesh, changing your personality into the image of Christ, changing your character into My character, full of love and peace and patience. Remember that patience is one of the fruit or characteristics of My Holy Spirit. Patience, patience, patience. In your world immature children are impatient, demanding that their wants, desires and wishes are met immediately. It's the same thing in My family, there are immature children who demand that their prayers be answered posthaste, confessing that I am omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient and so I should be able to bypass all human blockages and meet their needs. Their own impatience and angry demands are part of what is blocking the answers to their prayers. Remember that barriers and blockages are never from My end of the relationship. They are always from earth's end; in other words, from the attitudes of My children. I don't withhold anything. Isaiah saw the problem when He said that My arms aren't so short that I can't save and My ear is not so dull that I cannot hear. I said through him that the problem is always from the earth in the thoughts, attitudes, words and actions of My children whose behavior sets up blockages. In other words, by their attitudes and behavior they summon demonic spirits who set up barriers which rob My children of My blessings. That's why Jesus taught so emphatically about attitudes in the Beatitudes. He said that the merciful will obtain mercy, that the peacemakers are called My sons, that those who seek Me will find Me. He said that you must do to others what you desire that they do to you. It's all encompassed in actions of love. I said relating to spiritual people that if they speak with the tongues of men and of angels but don't have love, that they are only noisy gongs and clanging cymbals. I said if they have faith to move mountains but don't have love that they will have nothing.

 I said if people give away everything that they have or give their bodies to be burned for Me but don't have love that they will gain nothing. Then I said the key: love is patient and kind. Some of My children don't want to hear that. They want their demands met so that they will be relieved of their emotional burdens. They demand that I supernaturally meet their needs. I would love it if they could receive the blessings immediately. In fact, I have already sent the answer to their prayers. I granted their requests before they asked, but barriers earth-wise, either from them or from the people for whom they are are praying, are blocking their reception of the blessings. My Holy Spirit is always giving you an attitude check if you will only listen to Him. He is a professional counselor at letting My children know by loving words what is blocking the way from heaven to earth of their receiving their promises. After He is successful in getting you to change your attitudes, He will also change the scenario relating to your situation and begin to influence a change in the attitudes of others so that the solution to your problem becomes speedily received. What My children don't understand is that the thoughts, attitudes and actions in them that contributed to the problem originally have to be changed before the situation can be changed and the other people can be changed. The changes in My children begin by their praying for their enemies, blessing those people who curse them, doing good to those who spitefully use them, returning good for evil and other powerful weapons in My kingdom. When those spiritual weapons are used, then My heavens are opened to pour My blessings upon you. Patience, patience, patience. I am patient with you. You should also be patient with others and with My efforts to work out solutions to your problems. Blessing others is the starting point. I also said that the weapons of your warfare are mighty toward Me in the pulling down of strongholds. Loving actions pull down strongholds, acts of kindness pull down strongholds, blessing those who curse you pulls down strongholds, praying for your enemies pulls down strongholds. As I am, so are you in the world. When you act like Me, Your Father of Love, then the abundant life will be yours by attracting to you all the things that I have for you. Your Loving Father Matthew 5: 1-9; Matthew 5:43-48; Matthew 7:1-2; I Corinthians 13:1-7; Romans 12:21; Isaiah 59:1-2; Galatians 5:6-9: II Corinthians 10:3-5.

No comments: