Wednesday, June 18, 2014

GREATEST GIFT OF THE FATHER

Dear One, Being led by My Holy Spirit and walking in My characteristics as duplicated in you by My Holy Spirit are paramount to having the abundant life that Jesus promised. When you have My Holy Spirit inside of you, He will reproduce My life in you, if you will allow Him to do what I sent Him to do. He will give you the power of My love so that you can distribute My love to others. He will infuse you with My joy, which will become strength to you. He will make you merciful to people instead of being judgmental. He will give you peace that passes understanding. He will give you the desire to think good, kind thoughts and do good, kind deeds to others. He will give you patience with others and patience with Me, knowing that I am working 24/7 to give you My blessings. He will give you My faith which can move demonic spiritual mountains out of your life which allows My kingdom to come into our life in a greater degree. He will be your private tutor, sent from Me, to lead you and guide you into all truth. Because of My personal characteristics which He produces in your life, you will be known as My child because you think, speak and act just like Me which is to be Love, just like Me. You become My image in the world, just like Adam was at the beginning before he allowed evil to enter the world and poison My children in the world by tempting them to do his evil acts. Jesus told you to be perfect just as I am perfect. You have My Instruction Book and you have a private tutor, My very own Spirit which I sent to reproduce My life in you. My Holy Spirit will lead you to make the right decisions all the time. He will give you the wisdom to make the right choices, choosing good over evil every time there is a choice. My Spirit will give you power and authority over every temptation and work of the devil. You will refuse the temptations just like Jesus did because you will be led by My Spirit to refute those temptations. I sent My Spirit into the world for anyone who would accept Him as being My very own Spirit, sent to reveal Myself to My children, sent to overcome evil, sent to love others as I love them and to be the private tutor of My children. Walk in My Spirit, be led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit. Then everything will work together for your good. Your Loving Father Acts 1:1-5; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 8, the entire chapter. .

No comments: