Saturday, June 7, 2014

GIVERS BECOME RECEIVERS

Dear One, Do you need love? Give love and it will be given to you, pressed down and running over shall people give love back to you. Do you need joy? Give some joy to the sad people in your life and joy will be given back to you. Do you need peace? Then stop thinking and speaking words of conflict, strife, confusion, oppositional opinions and judgment. Only speak words of peace, unity and compassion. Do you need encouragement? Then speak words of faith and encouragement to others. Stop speaking words of defeat, discouragement, doom and gloom, Jesus said by your words you are justified and by your words you are condemned. Do you need mercy? Then sow mercy into the lives of those people who need mercy instead of judgment. Jesus said if you are judgmental that others will judge you. Do you want to be forgiven by yourself and others? Then forgive yourself and others for mistakes, sins, judgments, transgressions, iniquities and other failures. Bury the dead mistakes and forget them. They are erased in My eyes. Do you want good things to happen to you? Then do good things for others, being kind and gentle even to the people whom you consider to do evil acts toward you. Jesus said to do good to those people who do evil to you and spitefully use you. He knew that your works of goodness and kindness will return goodness and kindness to you. Do you need wisdom? Then ask Me for My gifts of wisdom. I give My gifts of wisdom liberally. Then you will share My wisdom with others and they will share the wisdom that I give to them with you, multiplying My wisdom in the world. Do you want to live a long life filled with love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, wisdom, faith and patience? Your Brother Jesus said that the key is to sow those seeds of My characteristics into the lives of others and they will return to you, pressed down and running over. You can love others like I love you when you know the height, depth, breadth and width of My love for you. Ask My Holy Spirit to reveaql My love to you so that you will be able to do what Jesus commanded, to love others as We love you. Living a happy, long, victorious life in the earth is easy. It involves sowing My seeds into the earth. I even supply the seeds to you and I plow the ground for the seeds to take root. All you have to do is distribute the seeds liberally. I always make it hard on Me and easy on you. Your Loving Father James 1:5-8; Matthew 6:12 and 14; Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1-5; II Corinthians 9:10-12; Galatians 5:22-25; Galatians 6:7.

No comments: