Saturday, April 2, 2016

FAITH AND LOVE TWINS


Dear One,
    My promises are forever.  They never die.  The issuance of My blessings from My heaven into your life are contingent upon nothing, no actions by you, no faith by you, no love by you, no keeping of religious laws, nothing.  Please review that statement.  I said the issuance or giving of My blessings depends on nothing that you do.  HOWEVER, your receiving them depends wholly on your faith in Me and your love for others.  You see, My blessings are always being poured out from My heaven to your earth, but there are spiritual enemies who block your blessings from coming into your life.  Those enemies are the devil and his demons, primarily unbelief, fear, anger and all of its actions. (Galatians 5:6)
    When you have a spirit of unbelief given to you by the devil, that spirit puts up a  barricade around you which keeps you from receiving the answers to your prayers.  That is why Jesus could not do mighty works in some towns when He ministered in the earth, because of the spirits of unbelief that were resident in the minds of the people which were blocking the people from being able to receive healing and deliverance. (Matthew 13:58)  That is also why He taught so emphatically about belief, in order to convince them to have faith in Me. 
    My Holy Spirit says to you that I will do super abundantly more than you dare think or imagine according to the power that is in you.  Those powers have to be faith in Me and love for Me and other people.(Ephesians 3:20)  Notice in that scripture I said "according to the power that is in you." 
     Why are unbelief and being unloving to others so important that they keep you from receiving My answers to your prayers?  Because I can only work efficiently in an atmosphere of faith and love with no barricades from the devil.  When My children are consumed with unbelief and lack of love for other people and for Me, My blessings cannot enter their lives because those attitudes are indicative of the atmosphere of hell, not the atmosphere of My heaven.  My blessings can only flow into an atmosphere that is replete with attitudes from My children that are indicative of My kingdom of love.  Otherwise, the kingdom of hell is being exemplified if unbelief, vengeance, anger and its destructive attitudes are evident in the lives of My children.
    You must have a revelation of the spiritual world around you, whether you are walking around in the earth with My kingdom of love and faith inside of you and around you or whether you are displaying the attitudes of the devil's kingdom of hate and destruction inside of you and around you. That is why Jesus said that when you pray, if you have anything against another person that you must forgive the person, restore a spirit of unity with the person, and then return to your prayers.  He wanted you to receive all of the answers to your prayers and He was teaching you the truth that your attitudes are what determine whether you are able to receive the answers to your prayers that I have already sent to you.  You inherit My blessings by faith and love. That is a spiritual law.
     My Instruction Book to you is filled with this truth.  That is why I said never to return evil for evil done to you, because if you do switch loyalties to the kingdom of evil and return evil to someone, you authorize the demonic kingdom to set up barricaes around you so that you will not be able to receive My blessings because you have switched masters from Me to the devil. (Matthew 6:24) 
     You must understand this truth, that you cannot receive anything from Me when there is a spirit of unbelief blocking the blessings that I send to you or when there are unloving spirits from hell issuing their destructive attitudes through you toward others. It is impossible because of the spiritual barriers set up around you by the evil spirits whom you unwisely allowed to enter into your thoughts with their destructive attitudes. (Hebrews 11:6)  This truth is the reason why I said that My Spirit is grieved when you let bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, evil speaking, vengeance and other destructive attitudes consume you.  I said to put those attitudes away from you, along with all malice toward anyone, and that you become kind, tenderhearted and forgiving toward everyone. (Ephesians 4:30-32)  I said to let NO corrupt or destructive words come out of your mouth, only speaking words that edify, build up and bring grace to the listener.  Otherwise, you have authorized the building of barriers around you that block My blessings from entering into your life. (Ephesians 4:29)
     When you are filled with My love for others and when you believe the truth that it is My good pleasure to give you every benefit of My kingdom life while you live in the earth, then you will be abundantly blessed. 
     Do not be deceived.  Your enemy wants to steal all of your inheritance by enticing you to think and act in accordance with his evil intentions.  When you do, you sign over to him the elements of My inheritance that are already reserved for you.  When that happens, the robber, killer and destroyer has temporarily won.  But when you return to Me, believing My love promises to you and you begin walking in My love for all of mankind, you can ask what you will and it will be done to you.  (John 14:12-14)
     It is My delight and My pleasure to give to you all of the inheritance I have given to you because you are My child.  You must act like My child in order to provide the atmosphere which identifies you as My child.  My righteousness in you is of huge importance in your divine ability to receive My blessings.
     Your Father of Love 
              

No comments: