Tuesday, April 26, 2016

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Dear One,
    Jesus said that I know your needs before you ask and I meet your needs according to My riches in glory. (Matthew 6:7-8)  He also said you should not worry, not fret, not spin, not toil and not dread the worse.  In other words do not dwell in your thoughts on how I am going to provide the answers to your needs, wants and desires. (Matthew 6:31-33)  When you try to help Me in your mind with your own imaginations, you interfere in My plans which are much higher in effectiveness than your imagined help in the matter. 
    Who is the problem solver here, you or Me?  That is what Jesus was trying to convey to you when He taught about the lilies and how perfectly I provide for them without their help and interference.
    I have on many occasions told you that the thoughts spinning around in your head about solutions to a troublesome situation are none of your "bees wax", speaking in your own vernacular to make My point. I meant that your efforts in your thoughts to figure out the best way to handle the situation were limited to earthly solutions which are ineffective because they lack power.  The Holy Spirit wrote that truth in more direct words when He said for you to cast down imaginations and everything that exalts itself against the knowledge that I have about the situation, which is much more actual true information than you will ever know. (II Corinthians 2:4-5)
    Your efforts to help Me by thinking about how the incident should be handled with your help are huge barriers in My ability to work My effective solutions in the matter.  This is why I told you that what you bind on earth is bound in heaven and what you loose on earth is loosed in heaven.  When you worry and fret and try to help Me by planning the solution in your mind, you bind the situation to the earth and I am not able to work in the matter.  When you loose the matter from your mind and give it completely to Me, you allow My angels to be loosed from their bindings that you put on them and they are able to work My marvelous works in the situation. (Matthew 16:19-20)  That is one of the most valuable keys to My kingdom. 
     Meditate on this truth:  What you bind to the earth by worrying, fretting and imagining what you could do to help Me solve the problem are simply keeping the problem earth bound.  You have snatched it out of My hands, usurped My authority in the matter which you earlier put in My control, and you are trying to solve spiritual matters with earthly solutions which never work, anyway, or you would not have come to Me for My help.  That is why My Spirit said to cast down those imagined solutions from your mind and give the matter back to Me and leave it there.
     Your only participation in troubling matters is in praying in the Spirit which allows Me to give My spiritual solutions to the angels who are appointed by Me to solve your problems.  As I told you in the past, your only participation is to be led by My Spirit and pray in the Spirit.  When you do what I appointed you to do, pray in the Spirit and leave the solution to Me, I can do exceedingly and abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Spirit in you.  
    When you have small children who want to help you cook or repair something, their interference causes you to be limited in your abilities to complete the task because their young minds and hands are used to playing, not fixing.  They cause delays and also they sometimes cause frustration in your mind about their help in the matter, which is not really help but is interference.  Compare that scenario to your mental exercises in your trying to help Me in fixing a matter which has become a real problem for you or you would not have asked for My help.  You often pray for My help, then you take back the matter into your own hands again by trying to figure out the best way for Me to solve the problem. 
     In every problem that you give Me to solve, It will expedite the solution to every problem if you will keep your mind on My ability to solve the problems with My supernatural ways instead of your impatiently thinking on ways to help Me effect a rapid solution.  That is where thanksgiving and praise come in, keeping your mind on thanking Me for the solution and praising Me for the perfect solution. (Philippians 4;4-7)
     The children of Israel wandered 40 years before going into the promised land because they griped and groaned about My provisions for them.  They could have entered in a few weeks if they had not constantly taken matters into their own hands.  That is why I said that they tried Me in the wilderness, always snatching their problems back from me so that I could not answer their prayers.  Many of My children have wandered in the spiritual wilderness of a problem for 40 years because they originally grew impatient with the way I was handling their problems, so they took them back into their own hands and I was never able to enter into the situation and solve their problem effectively.  They thought that I did not answer their problem when the truth is that all of My promises are yes and amen, so be it.  (II Corinthians 1:20) The problem was that they grew impatient and snatched the problem back into their own limited abilities and still have the same problem years later.  It is by faith and patience that you inherit My promises. (Hebrews 6:12)
      I am the Problem Solver.  Trust My Fatherly abilities to solve all of your problems when you leave the problem with me and refuse to interject your ineffective thoughts which bind the matter to earth. 
      Praying in the Spirit and walking in love is all that I ask of you.  Leave the rest to Me.
      Your Problem Solving Father
 

No comments: