Saturday, April 23, 2016

THANKSGIVING AND PRAISE BENEFITS

Dear One,
    Contrary to what some misguided people say about Me, I am not an egomaniac who demands the praises and thanks of My children.  My children who know Me know that everything I ask them to do is for their benefit, not to satisfy some need that I have for glorification.
     When I tell My children to praise Me for My goodness, it is a way for them to get their minds off of their problems and on Me and My ability to meet their needs and solve their problems.  I said that you will have perfect peace when your mind is stayed on Me and My abilities.  (Psalm 26:3-4) An effective way to keep your mind fixated on me is for you to keep praises and thanks for Me in the forefront of your mind. (Psalm 41:1-3)
    You can't think of two things at one time, visualizing a problem plus visualizing My abilities to fix the problem.  So when I ask you to begin each morning praising Me and thanking Me, it is for your benefit of keeping My abilities in the forefront of your mind instead of having problems, concerns, cares, arguments and other strife filled thoughts occupying your mind.  You cannot have peace in your mind if you are glorifying the problems in your thoughts by concentrating on them.  Keeping your mind on the problem amplifies the problem in your mind which magnifies the problem in the earth.  Keeping your mind on Me and My goodness, thanking Me for My problem solving abilities, keeps your thoughts on My solutions instead of the devil's problems that he causes in your life.
     Do not accept the thoughts from hell which cause fretting and worrying in your mind.  I told you that as a person thinks in his heart, so is he.  You become what your thoughts meditate upon.  (Proverbs 23:6-8)  So I asked you not to consume into your mind the bread of the thoughts from hell which come from the devil in his temptations for you to worry, fret and doubt My abilities to solve your problems.  Meditating upon worry, fretting and doubting will magnify the problem but meditating upon My abilities to solve the problem gives faith power to me to continue My ministry of solving your problems. 
     Now do you understand why I told you to thank Me and praise Me during a problem?  It was My Fatherly admonition to you to keep your mind on My solutions instead of on the problems. (Philippians 4:4-7) In doing that, it adds your mental human power to My power.  Together we are unstoppable.  But, if your thoughts persist to dwell upon the problem, you join with the devil, magnifying his cursing of you.
     Make sure that you understand the reasons for My admonition to you to always praise Me, even in trying situations.  Do not praise Me for the problem.  You would not praise Me for a bully beating you up.  Praise Me during the problem, because your praises and thanksgiving for My problem solving abilities amplify My abilities and make My job of meeting your needs easier. 
     Everything I ask you to do is so that your thoughts, words and actions in the earth are in agreement with Me and My powerful ministry of doing My loving parental duties in the lives of My children.  (Matthew 18:19-20)  Praises and thanksgiving from you keeps your thoughts in agreement with My problem solving solutions.  Worrying and fretting will keep your thoughts in agreement with the devil and his problems which he joyfully uses to afflict My children. 
     You have the choice between praising and thanking Me for solving your problems or meditating on the devil's work in causing a problem.  The choice between blessings and curses has always been yours, whether to amplify My problem solving works or whether to amplify the devil's problem causing works.
     I told you to choose My blessings and live. (Deuteronomy 30:19-20) 
     Your Father of All Solutions    

No comments: