Thursday, April 7, 2016

SELF FIXING

Dear One,
    We talked about your allowing Me to fix your troublesome, problematic situations and circumstances and your concentrating on fixing yourself, your thoughts, attitudes, words and actions.  There is a primary instruction in My Instruction Book relating to your fixing yourself.  I called it seeking first My kingdom and MY RIGHTEOUSNESS.(Matthew 6:33)  My righteousness is often called the attitudes of My Holy Spirit which are love, joy, mercy, goodness, kindness, faith, peace, patience and self control. (Galatians 5:22-23)
    I am prevented from doing My mighty works in the earth when the kingdom of evil is being exhibited and furthered by My own children.  But when My children are exhibiting and furthering My righteousness in the earth, I said that every good thing will added to you.  Remember that I said through Jesus that I cannot forgive your trespasses unless you forgive others of their trespasses against you. (Matthew 6:14)  When you look at that truth spoken by Jesus, you will see that the essence of it is that I cannot work in an unforgiving atmosphere in the lives of My children because that atmosphere is opposed to My personality and character.  However, when you are forgiving of the mistakes of others you are displaying My mercy and I can swarm into the situation with My angels and we can do mighty works with our power.
     It is so simple.  Goodness begets goodness but evil begets evil.  I explained the same truth when I taught about the sowing of seeds.  If a person sows seeds of forgiveness and mercy, that person will attract My mercy and forgiveness into the spiritual atmosphere of that person because they are My nature. (Galatians 6:7-9) And because of the positive change in the spiritual atmosphere, I am able to do My mighty works of fixing problematic and troublesome situations.   It is in an atmosphere of love that I do My best and everlasting works because there are no evil spirits working against Me. But if there is strife in the attitude of the person who is praying, there is also present every evil spirit who will usurp My beneficial works in the situation. (James 3:16)
      I asked My children to yield to My Holy Spirit and allow Him to change them into My image in their flesh as well as in their spirits.  Upon being born of My Holy Spirit I come to live in your human spirit.  And when you seek My righteousness from My Holy Spirit, as commanded by Jesus, you begin to allow Me to change your flesh into the image of My character.  It is by that change that I am able to do wonderful miracles in your behalf. As an addition, you experience heaven on earth when My Spirit changes you into a visual witness of My love. Peace, love and joy  fill your mind and constantly pour into your body positive hormones which heal.
      Seeking Me means that you become determined to be like Me, filled with My love, mercy, peace, joy, goodness, kindness and patience towards other people which all come from your faithful and personal relationship with Me. Politics won't matter to you, religions won't matter to you, only My love will matter to you.
      My Holy Spirit is My spiritual umbilical cord which unites you with Me.  He has all truth.  That is what Jesus said, that He is the Spirit of Truth. (John 16:13-15) Ask Him to feed My truth into your mind which will transform you into My image in the earth and you will be visual witnesses of My nature.  When you allow Me to solve your problems and troublesome situations and when you spend your time being changed into My image, then stand back and behold My glory displayed in the earth. You will be in awe!
     Your Problem Solving Father
    
      

No comments: