Friday, April 8, 2016

TRANSFORMATION FROM FIXING YOURSELF
Dear One,
    When you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, the first thing My Holy Spirit wants to do in you, if you are willing, is to begin to conform your flesh to My image.  This transformation is imperative because when you are called by Me to speak My words of ministry to others, your own life must exemplify My character or your ministry words to others is of no effect.  People must want to be as loving as you, as kind as you, as peaceful as you and as joyful as you.  If you are angry at anyone, in strife with everyone, unkind to others and emotionally depressed instead of joyful, no one will believe your ministry rhetoric to them.  If they don't see the results of My good news in you, then why would they want to have more negative attitudes in their lives than they already have? That is why I said I want you to be conformed to the image of Christ.  My Holy Spirit's character must be displayed to the world through your flesh or your testimonies are null and void.  (Romans 8:29; Romans 12:21-22)
     The displaying of My character in your life to others in important, but the main reason that I want you, by My Spirit, to be transformed by the renewing of your mind is that you will not live the life of abundance of love, joy, peace and goodness that I want you to have until you allow My Spirit to change your flesh into My character,  Otherwise, your flesh will act counterproductive to what My Spirit wants for you.  If your flesh is still conformed to the personality of the devil, he will see that all of your blessings from Me are intercepted and blocked from you by the evil one.  You must remember that life is always a battle between good and evil.  If you side with Me, you win.  If you side with the flesh, which is motivated by the devil, you lose everything.
     My instructions to you to walk in the Spirit is so that My righteousness is displayed in your character at all times. When that happens, you will not fulfill the temptations of the devil to do evil to anyone, having no evil thoughts, no evil attitudes, no evil speaking and no evil actions from your flesh.  (Romans 13:12-14; Galatians 5:14-26)  You will always return good for evil done to you.  You will always keep peace with everyone.  You will love your enemies.  You will not strike back with word or deed when stricken.  You will be motivated by love instead of motivated by the personality of the devil which is hatred, fear, judgment, vengeance, retaliation, anger and strife.  When you display to the world the fruit of the devil, you sign up for his curses to flood into your life. When you display My character to the world, you sign up for My blessings to flow into our life.
     If you walk in My Spirit, being led only by My Holy Spirit, you will resist the urges and temptations to act and react from evil attitudes of the flesh.  When evil is done to you, you will only act and react with love, kindness and forgiveness.  When you do, you fulfill the commandment of your brother Jesus Christ to love others as I love you.(John 13:34-35; Romans 8:1-14)
    If you will notice, when Jesus resisted the temptations of the devil, who tempted Him in His mind, you will see that the devil had to flee from Him and then My angels came to minister to Jesus.  The same thing happens to you.  When you resist the temptations from hell to return evil for evil done to you, when you refuse to worry and fret, when you bridle your tongue, when you protect your mind from fear and pride, then My angels come and minister to you, giving you peace of mind and making it easy for My blessings to flood into your life. (Matthew 4:24; Luke 11:20)
     Your Father of Love 
       

No comments: