Friday, April 29, 2016

WORD POWER

Dear One,
     I created the world with words, spoke the earth and all living things into existence. (Hebrews 11:3) Then I created humans in My image with the same ability to create their future with their words. (Genesis 1:26)  Unfortunately, the first man allowed the devil to enter into your world with his evil words which he speaks into the thoughts of My children.  He tempts them to think his evil thoughts and speak his negative words, creating evil events in their own lives.  My original plan was that My children would only hear My words of wisdom which I efficiently spoke in their minds at the beginning, but the first man did not take My advice.  Instead, he obeyed the voice of the evil one and allowed the devil to have full access to the earth. 
     My solution for Adam's mistake was to send My Son Jesus into the earth, being both God and man, to redeem the earth and all people from the curses that came into the world through Adam's disobedience and Eve's deception.  Jesus died for all of the curses that come upon My children because of their listening to the devil and speaking his words of destruction into their own lives by their speaking death instead of life.  Jesus paid the price required by the devil for all of humanity because of joining with the evil one.  He died for the sins of the whole world and for the curses that came upon the earth when satan entered. (I John 2:2)  The price has been paid.  Then We sent into the world the same power that lived in Jesus and raised Him from the dead, sending Him to be received by My children so that they would have the same power over the evil one that Jesus did, the same power that healed the sick, raised the dead, the same power that catapulted Jesus out of hell and back into the earth in His resurrection. (Romans 8:11)  My plan only works when My children hear My words of instruction and take My advice to heart. 
    My Spirit teaches My children to only listen to My voice instead of listening to the temptations of the devil.  My Spirit tutors My children to only think My words and speak My positive words into the earth so that people will be blessed instead of being cursed, which was their former habit.  (John 10:27)
     When My children choose to speak negative, demeaning, belittling, bitter words to their children, their relatives, their friends, their neighbors or strangers, they curse those people with the words of the kingdom of hell.  They authorize the demons from hell to camp around the people they maligned with negative words, giving the demons permission to curse the present and future of the people, including themselves. (Matthew 12:37; James 3: 6-12) They glorify the devil and his works in the earth.
    When My children choose to speak loving, peaceful, uplifting, encouraging, forgiving, edifying, gracious words to their children, their relatives, their friends, their neighbors or strangers, they bless those people with the words of My kingdom of heaven. They authorize My angels to camp around the people that they blessed with loving words, giving My angels permission to bless the present and future of the people, including themselves.  They glorify Me and My works in the earth. (Matthew 5:16; John 15:8) 
   You are My child in the earth with My authority to further My kingdom in the earth in the lives of others just like I have done for you.  Jesus said that when He cast out demons from a person by the power of My Spirit that My kingdom came upon that person. (Luke 11:20)  Speaking loving words accomplishes that same thing.  When you speak My loving words to others you are anointing them with My blessings which come from My kingdom.  You are elevating the person from being cursed to being blessed.
    My children are waiting for Me to set up My kingdom in the earth.  I have already sent My Spirit to live in you.  I have set up My kingdom in your body which is My temple. (I Corinthians 6:19)  It should now be your pleasure to only speak the Holy Spirit's language of love to people just like it is My pleasure to give you My kingdom. (Luke 12:32)
    You are blessed when you bless others with loving words because you summon Me and My blessing angels into the world.
     Life and death are in the power of your tongue.  As My child, please only speak loving words which bring life. (Proverbs 18:21)
     Your Loving Father       

No comments: