Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Beauty

Monday, August 27, 2007

Beauty

Dear One,
Pursue beauty and honor and all of the virtues that result from communion with Me.In My kingdom, beauty is overwhelmingly attractive, and it comes from many unusual things, the beauty of virtuous character, the beauty of diverse personalities, the beauty of peace, the beauty of art, the beauty of music, the beauty of wisdom and knowledge, the beauty of grace, the beauty of giving, the beauty of loving, the beauty of sacrificing hurtful emotions, the beauty of forgiveness, the beauty of unconditional love, the beauty of love of life, the beauty of faith, the beauty of hope, the beauty of helpfulness, the beauty of mercy, the beauty of goodness, the beauty of kindness, the beauty of thoughtfulness, the beauty of appreciation and thankfulness, and the beauty of joy. Those are jewels in My kingdom. Their reflections from the earth into the heavens are like gold and silver and diamonds and rubies and garnets in My kingdom. They are feasts for My eyes to behold.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and when I see My love exhibited from you to others, I see it as beauty. Beautify the earth for Me.
Love, God II Peter 1:5-8Philippians 4:8
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 4:52 AM
Labels: ,

No comments: